Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 10-13-2012, 11:41 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozzay View Post
Ok, so I was at level 50 something, all bar murlod island unlocked, plenty of money and resources and generally getting on ok. Went to check on my little people today and I'm stuck on the first island. It tells me I need to build a raft to get to marble ford, it has knocked me down to level 8 and taken all my gold. I still have all the sand and coral I'd imported, I still have all the territories on the first island unlocked and it is how it should be. I just don't get it. It won't even let me rebuild the raft. Anyone had a similar problem?
This JUST happened to me today!!!!! I was working on getting the cubes, shrooms, etc and just got the 10mill coin acheivement. Took a break for a couple hours, now I'm back to Level 14 and no way to access other islands. Has anyone been able to restore your previous system some way?? Does support ever come through and help??
Old 10-15-2012, 09:41 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogboy23 View Post
Help.
I have opened up all bridges and I have cut down all the trees but still can't finish the "Collect 5 fruit from Trees". I don't have any trees left on the island at all and none have grown back in days.
Also have Bathyscaphe quest open but can't use Bathyscaphe yet.
Also all buildings have been completed to max.
Help please. Think this is a bug, but not sure.
Thanks
Have you gotten further yet? I've opened all bridges and islands on ancestors atoll and still cannot collect fruit from 5 trees. I got 1, but need 4 more. Problem is, all fruit trees are gone and haven't had any grow back since last update. I have completed all missions on every other level except missions that require Coral. Problem is, I can't get any Coral!

It sounds like you are in the same boat. Any tips or progress?
Old 10-16-2012, 09:31 AM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

Do coliseums on Murlod island produce bandages? I am collecting them for a couple of weeks now, but not a single one showed up yet.
Oh, and I am still searching for the last mushroom... How long has it been, a month? Two?

It sounds like all of us are waiting for an update that will fix a lot of bugs, I hope it's coming out soon.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:33 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyTribez View Post
Have you gotten further yet? I've opened all bridges and islands on ancestors atoll and still cannot collect fruit from 5 trees. I got 1, but need 4 more. Problem is, all fruit trees are gone and haven't had any grow back since last update. I have completed all missions on every other level except missions that require Coral. Problem is, I can't get any Coral!

It sounds like you are in the same boat. Any tips or progress?
I'm in the exact same boat! I only have 11 gems, so I'm just going to have to wait to level up 8 more times to get the gems necessary to buy. Unless someone has an alternative....
Old 10-17-2012, 08:44 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekfishy View Post
Hello, I mentioned before about this bug. The way to avoid getting stuck in this bug is to always leave 1 building of that type on your island. Because what happen is if you put that 1 building in the inventory, then you take it immediately back out, it will let you put other building of the same type from other island. So don't panic, just rebuild 1 house if you put all 3 in the inventory.

Keep in mind that first house that you put in n take out, will make other the same (so lvl 4 house produce lvl 4, n lvl 1 produce lvl 1 disregarding the actual lvl of the building)
You are right!

Now I have 54M, nothing else to do but collect money... Boring!
Old 10-17-2012, 09:27 AM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

Yes, they were faster with the updates before. Maybe they gave up on the game - it has so many bugs they don't want to continue developing it
Old 10-17-2012, 05:28 PM

Default Coral?

Looking for a little help here. I'm stuck at needing coral mines on the 4th island, but I have no way to get them. I've IAP'd my way past a couple of the lame quests (collecting fruit, etc) and I feel like maybe this has bugged out the coral mines unlocking. So now the two quests I'm on are Talk to the Shaman - where I have the 'exclamation point over water' bug - and the final Build the Bathhouse mission. I've seen screen caps of people with the Shaman bug, so I don't think it's that. And I can't get to the bathhouse yet over the water, so I'm at a loss on how to unlock coral. Right now my level and happiness are at 46/42 an I've unlocked all the areas that cost less than 2.5 million (even though I cant get to them). Is it maybe building the last bridge on the right that costs like 2000 wood / 2000 sand?
Old 10-17-2012, 06:05 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrwedgie View Post
Looking for a little help here. I'm stuck at needing coral mines on the 4th island, but I have no way to get them. I've IAP'd my way past a couple of the lame quests (collecting fruit, etc) and I feel like maybe this has bugged out the coral mines unlocking. So now the two quests I'm on are Talk to the Shaman - where I have the 'exclamation point over water' bug - and the final Build the Bathhouse mission. I've seen screen caps of people with the Shaman bug, so I don't think it's that. And I can't get to the bathhouse yet over the water, so I'm at a loss on how to unlock coral. Right now my level and happiness are at 46/42 an I've unlocked all the areas that cost less than 2.5 million (even though I cant get to them). Is it maybe building the last bridge on the right that costs like 2000 wood / 2000 sand?
Hello, I can't exactly remember when/how my coral was unlocked. Not too sure if coral has to do with the fruit..but..I'm thinking it is after you build the bridge to the bathhouse, the bathhouse needs coral to build and so the bridge's completion should unlock coral after that??
-Also, what does it says when you go to choose the coral mining building, a requirement should pop up or something might be written down below...ie; 'level 47 needed' ??

Last edited by chibikawaiineko4u; 10-17-2012 at 07:03 PM..
Old 10-17-2012, 07:30 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Hello everyone

I got stuck on 1st island, most of the quests require "Cut Stone" to continue (build Tax, build trading post ...) but I dont have "Stone Processing Mill" yet. It shows "Find 5 hammers in the Quarry ... The quest isn't available for you yet" . How can I continue ?

There're only 2 quests which dont require "Cut Stone". Buy territory below pilot camp and find three treasures. The quest "Find three treasures" comes up so late after I dig up all the treasures on the territory I have, so I have to buy "Pilot Camp territory" to find just 1 treasure. And now I have to save up to buy 2 others territories just to find the remain treasures ? The cheapest 2 territories cost 1.1mil (500k and 600k) , I have to save up nearly one week to buy Pilot Camp (400k) already :-s.

Could anyone help me this question "If I find 3 treasures, the quest Find 5 hammers will show up ?" . Why dont they let 3 treasures on the cheap territory "untouched" (showing We still dont know what to do with this )

I'm on level 32, I found some people completed the quest "Find 5 hammers in the Quarry .." at level 25, so I got confused

The 1st island is now just for making gold by "Do a bath"

Thanks a lot everyone
Old 10-17-2012, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibikawaiineko4u View Post
Hello, I can't exactly remember when/how my coral was unlocked. Not too sure if coral has to do with the fruit..but..I'm thinking it is after you build the bridge to the bathhouse, the bathhouse needs coral to build and so the bridge's completion should unlock coral after that??
-Also, what does it says when you go to choose the coral mining building, a requirement should pop up or something might be written down below...ie; 'level 47 needed' ??
Hi! Thanks for the response. When I try to build a coral mine it says that I need to complete the quest "Find the items". And I can't build a bridge to the bathhouse because I don't have access to the water huts or whatever they are (which I assume allows you to get around to the other 'islands'). I've uncovered the bathhouse and the 4 islands that connect to it, but I can't touch anything on them ("You'll need to clear the way"). The only thing I haven't build is the bridge that goes to the 2.5m and 3m areas. I'm currently working on warehouses to get up to 2.5k wood and sand.