★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The TribeZ (game play discussion)

10-17-2012, 07:04 PM
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by chibikawaiineko4u View Post
Hello, I can't exactly remember when/how my coral was unlocked. Not too sure if coral has to do with the fruit..but..I'm thinking it is after you build the bridge to the bathhouse, the bathhouse needs coral to build and so the bridge's completion should unlock coral after that??
-Also, what does it says when you go to choose the coral mining building, a requirement should pop up or something might be written down below...ie; 'level 47 needed' ??
Hi! Thanks for the response. When I try to build a coral mine it says that I need to complete the quest "Find the items". And I can't build a bridge to the bathhouse because I don't have access to the water huts or whatever they are (which I assume allows you to get around to the other 'islands'). I've uncovered the bathhouse and the 4 islands that connect to it, but I can't touch anything on them ("You'll need to clear the way"). The only thing I haven't build is the bridge that goes to the 2.5m and 3m areas. I'm currently working on warehouses to get up to 2.5k wood and sand.
10-18-2012, 08:32 AM
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasia View Post
Do coliseums on Murlod island produce bandages? I am collecting them for a couple of weeks now, but not a single one showed up yet.
answering my own question, in hopes it will be useful later for someone who gets there it seems that to get bandages from coliseum you need to build and update the coliseum. Just ordering deals there does nothing. So I built two more and I hope that once I update the second I will get my last bandage.

10-18-2012, 11:18 AM
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1
help

i am super sad! i was level 41 and into the 4th island but i don't know what happened! my game restarted! when i went to the app to collect coins after a while, it's just back to aurora welcoming me to the tribe. everything gone gone gone.

anyone faced the same problem before? i restarted the app and all but still the same
10-18-2012, 04:27 PM
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 5
Is there a way that we can save progress file on PC or somewhere else to avoid accidently loss data?
10-18-2012, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrwedgie View Post
Hi! Thanks for the response. When I try to build a coral mine it says that I need to complete the quest "Find the items". And I can't build a bridge to the bathhouse because I don't have access to the water huts or whatever they are (which I assume allows you to get around to the other 'islands'). I've uncovered the bathhouse and the 4 islands that connect to it, but I can't touch anything on them ("You'll need to clear the way"). The only thing I haven't build is the bridge that goes to the 2.5m and 3m areas. I'm currently working on warehouses to get up to 2.5k wood and sand.
You are welcome, sorry it didn't help at all, sounds like your stuck on the 'find the items' quest to get to your coral mines.
10-19-2012, 06:25 AM
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1
iv got to the 4th island unlocked all the territory and was doing the 'collect the fruit from the fruit trees' quest to unlock part of the way to the Coral Mining. I now have no trees left to 'get the fruit' from. all bridges are made connecting the little islands and i cant get into the bathyscape either.

Help please!!!!!!
10-19-2012, 07:01 AM
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasia View Post
answering my own question, in hopes it will be useful later for someone who gets there it seems that to get bandages from coliseum you need to build and update the coliseum. Just ordering deals there does nothing. So I built two more and I hope that once I update the second I will get my last bandage.

Hello!
I am on level 74, and I just got my final bandage yesterday. I ultimately built six coliseums and updated them to level 4.
Those were the toughest drop to get yet!
10-19-2012, 08:36 AM
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Beep View Post
Hello!
I am on level 74, and I just got my final bandage yesterday. I ultimately built six coliseums and updated them to level 4.
Those were the toughest drop to get yet!
OMG, I am building the fourth one right now and thinking its already too many. I hope it will be the last one.
10-19-2012, 07:12 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: North Queensland, Australia
Posts: 499
The quests leading up to coral are in an old post of mine. Just do search for posts made by me and you'll find it (eventually). I'm using the app so I can't do it myself right now.

I'm doing the quest for items for copper mining atm so am building up my stockpiles of food and glass ready to build a heap of forges as soon as its done.
10-20-2012, 08:24 AM
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 10
coral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth_X View Post
Hi all-

So, I'm on the fourth island, and I swear I've been looking for flipping CORAL on the bathyscape for at least five days with absolutely no luck. I've seen people on the forum say they just bought the coral after a while...but has ANYONE found it, or has it only been acquired through gems?

I'm wondering if this is a bug, or just REALLY bad luck on my part.

@girlpower - re: the big bath house. If I remember correctly, the first quest is to buy the territory, but then you get a string of two or three (or more?) gathering quests before you can actually build it. I just got my final shower pouf and have finally started building it. So, it's probably not a glitch, just a poorly marked quest chain.
Did you ever get Coral without buying gems? this is all new to me never posted and just learned about this help. I am on the fourth island xp 60 happiness 49 looking in cave for boomeranges supplies are out the roof. warehouses hold 29,000 coins are 17,174,468. can you give me any help.