Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 05-06-2012, 07:03 AM

Default Forth Island ....

EPSI - Groan.... really?!!!

I'm just about to finish the series of 12 hour marathons building Statues, Villas and Theatre routines on level 35 .... and still no sign of entry into the forth island?? .... Wow! .... What do we have to do???!

Did anyone else get a 30% + deal on gems & money over the weekend?

I'm up to $750 K. Wish I had this in real life!

Chris.

Last edited by hazlitt; 05-06-2012 at 07:06 AM..
Old 05-06-2012, 08:30 AM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

Default Hi and questions

Hi gang

I have been watching this board for a couple of weeks. I have gotten to a point where I could use some help and can contribute help. Currently on level 39, 1 million+ coins, 3 islands, all but one quest done on those islands, and some buildings that say it is not time to use them yet. Oh, and game is great and so far have not spent money.

Here are my questions
1. There is a quest on the fiord to expand territory to ancient buildings south. I have expanded all the space I can find. Is this referring to the new atoll island.
2. Has anyone been able to use all the buildings? For me some say it is not time.
3. Same for the raft. Has anyone figured out how to use it.
4. How do you get marble to island of the ancients to build the villa? I assumed that is what the raft is for.
5. How do you get to the new atoll island? I am speculating it is not done yet and it being on the map is a teaser until it is done

Thanks for starting the thread. This is the best one I have found on "tribez"
Old 05-06-2012, 05:24 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Hi all, feel a bit cheated now! Have reached level 35, got over a million in cash, completed all the VERY long quests and finished the third island, only to find there is no way to the fourth island yet!! Very disappointed!!
Old 05-06-2012, 05:30 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
Hi all......I know we can't visit each others Islands (yet) hopefully that will change in the near future, but we can still invite each other as friends by going into the invite friends screen and typing in our friends codes....we get a small amount of wood plus xp for doing so......
Hopefully by adding friends now, we will automatically be able to visit each other when this feature is available......

Anyway my friends code is : q26731
If you want to share yours, I will also add it so we both get a little reward
My code is hf2gb4. I really hope they let us visit each other soon, before everyone has finished the game, like I have for the moment..........
Old 05-06-2012, 05:54 PM

Old 05-06-2012, 06:09 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazbodooley View Post
Hi all, feel a bit cheated now! Have reached level 35, got over a million in cash, completed all the VERY long quests and finished the third island, only to find there is no way to the fourth island yet!! Very disappointed!!
It is a little disappointing, but oh we'll, it'll give us time to complete the achievements they have set (well the ones you don't have to buy -.-)

My goal is 10 million in a week lol! It is a shame but we have come this far, may as well wait for the next update.

Level 100 here I come!
Old 05-06-2012, 07:49 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazlitt View Post
EPSI - Groan.... really?!!!

I'm just about to finish the series of 12 hour marathons building Statues, Villas and Theatre routines on level 35 .... and still no sign of entry into the forth island?? .... Wow! .... What do we have to do???!

Did anyone else get a 30% + deal on gems & money over the weekend?

I'm up to $750 K. Wish I had this in real life!

Chris.
The deal I got was 3x, not 30%+. I took advantage of the 3x deal and bought some gems, either the smallest amount of the second smallest, can't remember -- I have around 250 gems now. I bought them so that when I get to a stopping point I can decorate with some nice things.
Old 05-06-2012, 07:53 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Does anyone know if weeds, bushes, trees randomly grow?

I feel bad that I clearvut so much of my islands but today I noticed trees where they had not been before. Or at least I don't think they were there previously...

I'd love to have more planting options like with the game Fleck Touch. Or have the ability to find some rare seeds to plant.

And when they add the friends options some sort of multiplayer would be fun. Like really tough Murlods, or whatever, that can only be beaten if one or more people join you. But I get the feeling you'll just be able to visit/see what other people have done.
Old 05-06-2012, 09:06 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgarr View Post
Does anyone know if weeds, bushes, trees randomly grow?

I feel bad that I clearvut so much of my islands but today I noticed trees where they had not been before. Or at least I don't think they were there previously...

I'd love to have more planting options like with the game Fleck Touch. Or have the ability to find some rare seeds to plant.

And when they add the friends options some sort of multiplayer would be fun. Like really tough Murlods, or whatever, that can only be beaten if one or more people join you. But I get the feeling you'll just be able to visit/see what other people have done.
Yes they do pop up randomly along with the odd treasure chest (sometimes well hidden) easier way to find all this stuff, is to hit the button bottom right of screen (think its a house icon)that hides all your buildings etc and just highlights the ground, and these random pop ups
Old 05-06-2012, 09:10 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazbodooley View Post
My code is hf2gb4. I really hope they let us visit each other soon, before everyone has finished the game, like I have for the moment..........
Thanks Jazbo, I have added you.....I am now lvl 27 making steady progress, slowly on Fiord Island...but happily taking my time as I don't want to end up with nothing to do waiting for the next update

Hope you all get to your fourth Island soon......
Still really lovin' this app.....thanks mate