Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 05-27-2012, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
Thanks for reminding me Aly
The promo gift code for this weekend is greattime82 (50 food, 50 wood)
Bring on a gems one I say
greattime08 for iPhone users :-)
Old 05-27-2012, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
Hi Ness and welcome to the forum
Alyjens is correct in saying the oasis of life is on the third Island.

It's found in the bottom left corner of this Island but you can't start to restore it until Aurora gives you the quest to do so. I have just started to restore mine last night, so it will take a few days and stages to complete.

Are you actually on the third Island yet?
Thank you for the welcome. Yeah ive done everything on the 3rd island getting bored now cause I've been stuck on this for about a week now. That's the only thing I have to find on island 3. Thank you
Old 05-27-2012, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyjens View Post
Ness, on pg 13 of this forum someone mentions that it's on the third island. Not there yet myself. Hope this helps!
Thank you for that. Ive done the same and move the gazebo. Don't know if that has anything to do with it.
Old 05-27-2012, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazbodooley View Post
Hi Epsi, good to know there is a level 35, I'm just under 150,000 away from that, slow progress! Just started 3rd phase of restoring the monument on 3rd island.

I tried to get to that annoying little fruit bush too! No luck either. I did click on the gazebo next to it though and found I could move it. The only thing is, it won't let me put it back there! Whoops! I hope it doesn't have to be in that particular place for a quest later on. If it does, I'm stuffed!!! That will teach me to be nosey!!
Hi I'm struggling with that fruit bush too. Have you got in there yet? And I've moved the gazebo too
Old 05-27-2012, 08:09 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Default How much $$?

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie to the forum, but been playing Tribez on iPad for weeks (currently level 27 on the second island). This may sound like a dumb question, but I assume the only way to expand out to all of the islands is to keep dropping real cash for gems? If so, anyone have an idea on how much the total cost is? I purchased a bunch when they ran the super sale, but low again, trying to figure out if it's worth the investment or if I'm better off putting that money toward more practical things... you know, like food or something.

Thanks in advance!
Old 05-27-2012, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Hi everyone. I'm a newbie to the forum, but been playing Tribez on iPad for weeks (currently level 27 on the second island). This may sound like a dumb question, but I assume the only way to expand out to all of the islands is to keep dropping real cash for gems? If so, anyone have an idea on how much the total cost is? I purchased a bunch when they ran the super sale, but low again, trying to figure out if it's worth the investment or if I'm better off putting that money toward more practical things... you know, like food or something.

Thanks in advance!
Hi shaggy, no don't buy gems I haven't and I'm on level 37. When you get to the gem bit on upgrading your Warehouse, just buy another. That's what I have done got loads of warehouses. Don't waste real money.

Ness
Old 05-27-2012, 08:21 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessnoo View Post
Hi I'm struggling with that fruit bush too. Have you got in there yet? And I've moved the gazebo too
Hi Ness, no, no luck with getting to that fruit bush, can't get anywhere near it! I guess we just have to wait patiently for the next update! I am not a patient person!
Old 05-27-2012, 10:09 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlstar View Post
Thanks for the iphone code dlstar. Tried using the other one a couple of times with no luck.
Old 05-27-2012, 10:18 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlstar View Post
Thank you!
Old 05-27-2012, 10:27 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessnoo View Post
Hi shaggy, no don't buy gems I haven't and I'm on level 37. When you get to the gem bit on upgrading your Warehouse, just buy another. That's what I have done got loads of warehouses. Don't waste real money.

Ness
Thanks Ness. So how have you been able to do expansions?

Shaggy

p.s: and yes, I have a lot of warehouses too! LOL!