Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 06-17-2012, 11:42 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
Congrats on lvl 40....I also just reached that level last night.
You will need a lot of lumber for Island 4, so try and hold onto it, then use your Zeppelins to start shipping it over.....once you start to progress on Island 4, a quest comes up to build 3 x trading posts, 3 x candy shops etc....all require lumber...(my 12 Zeppelins are currently carting lumber for these quests, plus food, sand etc to stockpile) as I only have one lumber mill on this Island....not enough, but room is a huge problem at the moment also. It's quiet a challenging Island but I'm a determined person too

Edit update.....oh, youve now reached Isl. 4, well done!
Wow! How do you manage to get 12 Zepplins?

I currently have two on each of my 3 islands and was just thinking I could do with more but they are 'greyed' out in my menu saying 1/1.

Just expanded on 1st Island so am now searching for items for circus... I know from previous posts this will be time consuming and a random exercise.
Old 06-18-2012, 05:00 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Just finished the game on the current update on tribez (iPad version ).... Won't give too much away but you max out at level 44 and the light house on island 4 will be your last task .Was slightly disappointed with getting to the end , my son is playing the iPhone version which looks slightly different slightly harder?

Hope I can help anyone stuck , basic tip on the iPad version get at least 3 zeppelins per island and also balance your resources I.e wood island one , island 2 obviously marble and island 3 marble and sand. Also remember you need to stock food so warehouses and pig farms need to be built you need to plan ahead

Last edited by Experiment626; 06-18-2012 at 05:25 AM..
Old 06-18-2012, 05:04 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nannilou View Post

I currently have two on each of my 3 islands and was just thinking I could do with more but they are 'greyed' out in my menu saying 1/1.

Just expanded on 1st Island so am now searching for items for circus... I know from previous posts this will be time consuming and a random exercise.
Quote:
You will need a lot of lumber for Island 4, so try and hold onto it, then use your Zeppelins to start shipping it over.....once you start to progress on Island 4, a quest comes up to build 3 x trading posts, 3 x candy shops etc....all require lumber...(my 12 Zeppelins are currently carting lumber for these quests, plus food, sand etc to stockpile) as I only have one lumber mill on this Island....not enough, but room is a huge problem at the moment also. It's quiet a challenging Island but I'm a determined person too

Space will also be a issue , as mentioned before your deliveries are still kept even if you don't move them to the warehouse.So as you said on island 4 ship a lot of cut and uncut wood to that island along with food also weed and plant growth seems very quick so you will constantly be clearing weed/plants and using up food.
Old 06-18-2012, 07:00 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nannilou View Post

You can only have one Zeppelin Harbour per Island...but you can then upgrade that Harbour 4 times (the last level is with either 10 or 15 gems depending on which Island) each upgrade releases another zeppelin for use.
So my first three Islands all have the Zeppelin Harbour, plus all upgraded to lvl 4
which equals 12 working Zeppelins (they are all working most of the time too)
Old 06-18-2012, 07:25 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

@Experiment626....welcome and thanks so much for the heads up

I was wondering what the level cap was now with latest update.....Im almost half way through lvl 40 now....so not too far to go then

My guys are currently building the Hotel, then I hope to build my third household
as happiness points should be in excess by then.
Have the three trading posts, two of the three candy shops.....currently pretty crammed in.....waiting for quest to come up asking me to buy another territory?

I'm pretty happy with the way Im progressing, started to ship to fourth Island as soon as I could access it as space is currently such an issue, so still only have one pig farm, (plus 2 x crop patches) food is constantly shipped over to help compensate

Taking up your offer of help....have a couple of queries thanks
Did you do all the expansions on first Island?
The only quest I haven't finished is to build 10 stone columns..bit annoyed with this one cos my happiness level is already maxed at 49, so all those columnn happiness points won't count......would rather hold off until the cap on this is lifted so at least they will be counted towards lvl 50.

Do anymore quests come up on this Island at all....I've completed all circus quests.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:02 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Yes it ends to quickly on the last island although the ( enemy) are a real pain burning and stealing quite often !!!The dinosaurs take a while too navigate from one section of the last island to the next !!!!!! Sometimes I just manually killed the enemies by tapping on them!!!!!

Taking up your offer of help....have a couple of queries thanks
Did you do all the expansions on first Island?

No expanded upto the Circus initially !!!! Then brought the other two sections out of curiousity.

The only quest I haven't finished is to build 10 stone columns..bit annoyed with this one cos my happiness level is already maxed at 49, so all those columnn happiness points won't count......would rather hold off until the cap on this is lifted so at least they will be counted towards lvl 50.

You can delete some of the happiness objects to decrease your happiness . Can't remember if the 10 stone columns open up any more tasks but I brought the 10 columns ......
My happiness on island 1 is only 48

Do anymore quests come up on this Island at all....I've completed all circus quests

I think the circus quests are the last ones .... I assume you have the two hotels ?

Last edited by Experiment626; 06-18-2012 at 08:06 AM..
Old 06-18-2012, 10:08 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
You can only have one Zeppelin Harbour per Island...but you can then upgrade that Harbour 4 times (the last level is with either 10 or 15 gems depending on which Island) each upgrade releases another zeppelin for use.
So my first three Islands all have the Zeppelin Harbour, plus all upgraded to lvl 4
which equals 12 working Zeppelins (they are all working most of the time too)

Of course! I should have realised that I needed to upgrade.

Thanks GP..I'm on it now
Old 06-18-2012, 11:34 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:

I just kept shipping lumber from the other islands as well as food. You are right there isn't enough space to start with. I have to open the last two areas to build a lighthouse and a big bath house .... So you'll need lots of cash too! I'm 1.2m short ;o(
Old 06-18-2012, 12:18 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Thanks for all the advice...

I am glad to know the max level (with this update, anyway). I'm building my first bridge right now and trying to be patient for the next 8 hours.

Tried attaching a screen shot of Island 1 for GP but couldn't figure out how to do it.

GP... I surrounded my circus with the 10 columns on Island 1. I put the columns along the fences. Personally, I like the way it looks, but everyone has their own idea for decorating their islands.

Back to waiting...
Old 06-18-2012, 07:01 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), iOS 4.x

hey guys,

I discovered this game about two weeks ago, and I read through this thread looking for tips and advice. I think I've just had a major catastrophe, along the lines of GP's missing plane!

I was on level 27, working on the Marble Fiord, when I decided to travel back to the Island of the Ancients... and it reset my achievements and experience to level 4!!!! My island looks the same and all my buildings I have currently function... but I can't access anything to build or buy at a higher level than my new one (level seven now, from collecting from my existing buildings). Worse yet, my achievements are gone, so it doesn't know I've built a raft and won't let me go back to the Fiord. Since I've already built the darn thing, I won't be able to rebuilt it. My quests didn't reset either, so I think I'm stuck.

Thankfully I took a screenshot just this morning, so that's something. Maybe. I emailed support but I'm not really hopeful.

I guess I just wanted some commiseration. I don't want to have to start over! I had hours of gameplay in already!