Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 06-27-2012, 04:23 AM
iPad, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBurt View Post
Finished all the quests. found 2 of the corals at the hotel. Built a second hotel. Tried for 3 days or so to get the third. Finally gave up and used crystals. No idea what to do with the spaceman or how to get to the final area on the first island.
True enough, the corals ARE in the hotel! I built a second hotel, and the quest arrows point to both hotels. So it's the quest description that's wrong, grrrr! I've only found one coral so far though, but it popped up immediately after building that second hotel. I'm sticking to short deals at the the hotel from now on, so that there are more chances of finding it! And I might even build a third hotel if I get really impatient! Thanks for the tip, Burt!

EDIT: found second coral, also in the hotel!

Last edited by pistachio; 06-27-2012 at 07:18 PM..
Old 06-27-2012, 06:24 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Default Architecture book in bathyscaphe

Hi all,
I am stuck on the 4th island in the mission where they ask me to find an architecture book in the outsider's Bathyscaphe. When i click on the Bathyscaphe it says "the time to use this hasn't arrived". I have no other missions or territory to buy on any of the 4 islands, and from reading this forum it seems that there are a few more things that I have not done yet (like building a lighthouse) so not sure what else to do at this point. I am at level 44 if it helps.
Thanks for your help !
G.
Old 06-27-2012, 08:44 AM

GI has contacted me and said this is a known issue that will be fixed in the next update. Unfortunately it is irreversible, and the update will not fix it if it's already happened. I have been told I have to uninstall the game then reinstall from the app store. I need to provide them with my friend code, the level I was at before this happened, and my app store receipts. Sounds encouraging that the are going to at least compensate me for my purchases, but I'm a little leery about how the end result will actually play out.
Old 06-27-2012, 06:14 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Default Feature not available

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
Don't think this code will work for you jcd....I see you are using an iPod, pretty sure these plus iPhones share a different gift code to iPads.
Can someone post the correct gift code for these devices on here please before it's too late?
When I click on the "i" button and then promo code, a message pops up that says "this feature not available to you". Do you know why? Thanks!!!
Old 06-27-2012, 07:06 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Ok ... I have nearly upgrade my second hotel to level 4. If this brings in the second coral out of three then I know my next step! I still need 4 light bulbs and a pouf .... He ho be patient ;-O
Old 06-27-2012, 11:36 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2731 View Post
GI has contacted me and said this is a known issue that will be fixed in the next update. Unfortunately it is irreversible, and the update will not fix it if it's already happened. I have been told I have to uninstall the game then reinstall from the app store. I need to provide them with my friend code, the level I was at before this happened, and my app store receipts. Sounds encouraging that the are going to at least compensate me for my purchases, but I'm a little leery about how the end result will actually play out.
Hey Mike....first part of their response is just soooo generic...exactly the same reply to me.
Well it's somewhat cold comfort to think we all could lose our status if they don't HURRY UP and get this major glitch sorted.

Curious to know why they want to know your game level (can understand the other two requests as they need these to reimburse your gems) but if they can't reinstate your game why would they need your current level I wonder?

I have to say you are taking this news better than I would as I will not be starting this app again from scratch for a third time!
I won't want gems back, I will want my money back for the gems instead.

They are very slow at addressing this considering it can only be classed as major and it's been happening a while now...IMO this is poor on their part...just had to get that off my chest...

Thanks for keeping us informed and I really hope you don't have any issues again before the overdue update.....this is making me feel a wee bit anxious
Wish you all the best, please let us know how youre progressing and again, Im so sorry this happened to you
Old 06-27-2012, 11:43 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodmark View Post
Ok ... I have nearly upgrade my second hotel to level 4. If this brings in the second coral out of three then I know my next step! I still need 4 light bulbs and a pouf .... He ho be patient ;-O
Hey Rodmark....thanks for keeping us updated regarding the coral.....
Well Im fessing up.....I ended up buying the coral, tried for days re Hotel and as I had already upgraded it to lvl 3 before the coral quest, I knew the last upgrade would only maybe give me one coral and not ready to build another Hotel, so made the decision based on this.

I have been trying for three days now to get even 1/3 tubes of paint from the bathyscaphe and one miserable paint brush from the cave....no go and still don't have the quest back to build the large bathhouse nor the lighthouse.
I'm now on lvl 44 so gonna max out xp wise soon

Latest quest is to do three lengthy deals in the Hotel.

Have you had the two quests I mentioned and where do you need to get the light bulbs and pouf from?

Last edited by girlpower; 06-27-2012 at 11:55 PM..
Old 06-28-2012, 12:00 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssolis5788 View Post
When I click on the "i" button and then promo code, a message pops up that says "this feature not available to you". Do you know why? Thanks!!!
Sure do....there's a new gift code each weekend and only for the weekend.
So this one won't work anymore cos it's now expired.

Make sure you enter the new one this weekend, another hint is to do so from the Island you need supplies on (not meaning coins).
Example....if you are on first Island and your wood is at max level in warehouse, then you enter the gift code and get awarded 50 wood, it wont count and be lost in cyber space...hope this makes sense?
Old 06-28-2012, 03:38 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Tip: download the Rule of the Kingdom, play 3 or 4 minutes and win 9 gems in tribez

I could't find any coral so I bought them. The final quest was to order the long term deal in the light house, I just ordered it but it's still there... I have to wait 24 hours to try again or may be the lenghty deal...
Old 06-28-2012, 07:57 AM

Hi guys! My first post here, so welcome everyone

I have a question. Does anyone unlock the territory behind the fog on the first island? I've bought all the territories except this one and I don't know how to do this. I've completed all the quests on the first island. Something must went wrong I'm afraid....