Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 06-30-2012, 07:12 PM

Is there an item that lets you use the items from one island to the other? If so, what is it and where can I get it
Old 06-30-2012, 09:58 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by amis1974 View Post
Is there an item that lets you use the items from one island to the other? If so, what is it and where can I get it
You must build Zepplin Harbors, each update gives you another Zepplin. In order to send and receive items you have to build a harbor on each island. When you've built them, tap on the map icon and choose "Map", it will bring up a layout of all of the islands and show Zepplins below them. You choose a Zepplin from an island you want to send from, choose the item you want to choose and the quantity, and then tap the island you want to send the items to.
Old 06-30-2012, 10:10 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
Hey Mike....first part of their response is just soooo generic...exactly the same reply to me.
Well it's somewhat cold comfort to think we all could lose our status if they don't HURRY UP and get this major glitch sorted.

Curious to know why they want to know your game level (can understand the other two requests as they need these to reimburse your gems) but if they can't reinstate your game why would they need your current level I wonder?

I have to say you are taking this news better than I would as I will not be starting this app again from scratch for a third time!
I won't want gems back, I will want my money back for the gems instead.

They are very slow at addressing this considering it can only be classed as major and it's been happening a while now...IMO this is poor on their part...just had to get that off my chest...

Thanks for keeping us informed and I really hope you don't have any issues again before the overdue update.....this is making me feel a wee bit anxious
Wish you all the best, please let us know how youre progressing and again, Im so sorry this happened to you
If this happens to enough people (the game glitching and starting over, but not getting your crystals back - or reimbursed for purchased crystals if not restarting the game) it might make the developers take positive action if a class action lawsuit is filed. It sounds harsh, but I've spent over $60 buying crystals (my choice), but if their game screws up and I lose everything and don't want to start over (I'm almost to level 39, 1.6M coins, all but one area opened up), then I'd want my money back. I hope it doesn't happen, this game kicks ass!
Old 07-01-2012, 06:09 AM

I have checked the map on my tribez and there is no place for me to build the zepplin. There is no mention of it. I'm not sure why mine would be different. Also I am still waiting to go to the last island. I am on level 36 and have almost 2 million coins. Every one of my challenges or goals are done. Any ideas??
Old 07-01-2012, 08:23 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
I have checked the map on my tribez and there is no place for me to build the zepplin. There is no mention of it. I'm not sure why mine would be different. Also I am still waiting to go to the last island. I am on level 36 and have almost 2 million coins. Every one of my challenges or goals are done. Any ideas??
What device are you playing the Tribez on (not listed under your username).
The Zeppelin Harbour is found when you click on the build button (bottom of your screen) and in one of the top categories, think its the cave one but just have a look till you find it.
Once built you will have one zeppelin available to use, it's then found on the map of all Islands.
Each time you upgrade the Zeppelins Harbour, you get another zeppelin (max of 4, last one costs gems)

You can build one zeppelin Harbour per Island, but you won't be able to transport anything to the fourth Island until
Aurora tells you to go over there...not sure why you can't do so if all quests have been completed?
Probably another glitch, I'm having problems with glitches on fourth Island myself

Last edited by girlpower; 07-01-2012 at 08:33 AM..
Old 07-01-2012, 08:41 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
What device are you playing the Tribez on (not listed under your username).
The Zeppelin Harbour is found when you click on the build button (bottom of your screen) and in one of the top categories, think its the cave one but just have a look till you find it.
Once built you will have one zeppelin available to use, it's then found on the map of all Islands.
Each time you upgrade the Zeppelins Harbour, you get another zeppelin (max of 4, last one costs gems)

You can build one zeppelin Harbour per Island, but you won't be able to transport anything to the fourth Island until
Aurora tells you to go over there...not sure why you can't do so if all quests have been completed?
Probably another glitch, I'm having problems with glitches on fourth Island myself
Hi GP! I've finished all the quests now, and have done all available expansions on the first island. Now for the sad part! I've spent hours this weekend redesigning my islands! Proper roads, trees, plants....... Fourth island is way to hard to decorate though so that's still a bit of a mess! Hope we get a new update soon, it's back to thumb twiddling time!

I wish you luck with your remaining quests! Just know, I have plenty of time now to increase my xp, and I'm going to be snapping at your heels

Last edited by Jazbodooley; 07-01-2012 at 10:40 AM..
Old 07-01-2012, 12:33 PM

I am playing on the iPhone 4s. I looked in my build menu and I don't have the zepplin building. I'm not sure what's going on. Maybe it is a glitch. Yippee!
Old 07-01-2012, 03:41 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
I am playing on the iPhone 4s. I looked in my build menu and I don't have the zepplin building. I'm not sure what's going on. Maybe it is a glitch. Yippee!
Maybe you have to wait for an update?
Old 07-01-2012, 04:40 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default IPhone and Tribez

Quote:
The Zepplins were created with the IPad update. I don't think it is out for the IPhone yet.
Old 07-01-2012, 06:03 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Ahh thats why then......
Rodmark, XBurt are correct, you need to wait for iPhone update....which is taking a long time to happen I must say

Just a uggestion...consider adding your device details to your profile, could have helped you much sooner with an answer

Love this app but they are not addressing glitches, some major at all well