Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #631  
Old 07-03-2012, 06:10 AM
lexani1984 lexani1984 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7
Default

and still no update for the iPhone version .. is ANYONE with iphone able to enter island 4?
Reply With Quote
  #632  
Old 07-03-2012, 07:14 AM
New England Gamer's Avatar
New England Gamer New England Gamer is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,034
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexani1984 View Post
and still no update for the iPhone version .. is ANYONE with iphone able to enter island 4?
Not me anyway and I don't think anyone else.

Question -- were the sand pits before or after update? I am getting confused now of the order of things. If they were before then I am stuck cuz no new quests are appearing on island three right now. I am only left to stock up on money and resources all over since it appears much will be needed.
Reply With Quote
  #633  
Old 07-03-2012, 09:17 AM
lexani1984 lexani1984 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7
Default

what du you mean with "the sand pit"?
Reply With Quote
  #634  
Old 07-03-2012, 05:18 PM
Rothgarr Rothgarr is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 347
Default

Really loving the new update on iPad. Oooohhhh... Murlod Island...

So glad I didn't rush ahead and buy/unlock stuff after completing the previous quests, now I've got a ton of new ones to get credit for.
Reply With Quote
  #635  
Old 07-03-2012, 06:39 PM
Rodmark Rodmark is offline
Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 48
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgarr View Post
Really loving the new update on iPad. Oooohhhh... Murlod Island...

So glad I didn't rush ahead and buy/unlock stuff after completing the previous quests, now I've got a ton of new ones to get credit for.
Yes it looks really good! I got loads of quests that need coral and that's really hard because you will need tons of marble to upgrade the main buildings plus others on every island!

One thing I did notice is on the hotel island 4 I got coral!! Whoop whoop! So ignore the bathyscape and keep those long term deals going in your hotels. I need 1 more to finish the quest.

I also love the tax man ... Ha ha ... He has a little crown and carries sacks of dough to the main building .. Cute little king bloke. Obviously the game is fiction as most taxmen are evil! Lol!
Reply With Quote
  #636  
Old 07-04-2012, 12:21 AM
Vasia Vasia is offline
Member
iPad 2, iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodmark View Post
One thing I did notice is on the hotel island 4 I got coral!!

I also love the tax man ... Ha ha ... He has a little crown and carries sacks of dough to the main building .. Cute little king bloke. Obviously the game is fiction as most taxmen are evil! Lol!
I guess they fixed the long wait to get coral, I got mine right away after updating.

I like the idea of the tax man, but it annoys me that he collects food I leave on the fields just in case...

After updates I feel torn between getting more money vs more resources... Hard to manage both.

Did anybody unlocked cloud/rainbow part of the first island? I am so curious what's there
Reply With Quote
  #637  
Old 07-04-2012, 07:55 AM
Raquel Raquel is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2
Default How do you rebuild the house, pig farm and school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodmark View Post
Yes it looks really good! I got loads of quests that need coral and that's really hard because you will need tons of marble to upgrade the main buildings plus others on every island!

One thing I did notice is on the hotel island 4 I got coral!! Whoop whoop! So ignore the bathyscape and keep those long term deals going in your hotels. I need 1 more to finish the quest.

I also love the tax man ... Ha ha ... He has a little crown and carries sacks of dough to the main building .. Cute little king bloke. Obviously the game is fiction as most taxmen are evil! Lol!
Any idea how to complete those quests (rebuild pigfarm, house)? I tried destroying them and then build them again but nothing! I tried to upgrade and didn't work either, any clues? Those new quest are in the island 3 after the update. Txs!
Reply With Quote
  #638  
Old 07-04-2012, 08:12 AM
Rothgarr Rothgarr is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 347
Default

Couple questions about the new update...

1) It appears you can fulfill hotel wishes? The icon over people's heads is a bed. But does any here get any money or xp when they fulfill these wishes? I don't seem to get anything, unlike fulfilling other wishes.

2) The taxman... does he just run around and collect money from houses? Does he do this even when you are not playing the game? And had anyone figured out if he takes a cut of the money?

3) No new achievements?

EDIT: never mind about the taxman.... I see how he works now...

Last edited by Rothgarr; 07-04-2012 at 08:20 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #639  
Old 07-04-2012, 08:21 AM
Wadey Wadey is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 24
Default

Oh nuts....

Messed up the sync of my iPad, lost my save as it reverted to a new install... Dunno if I can be bothered to play it all again, I'd just unlocked the 4th island and was making a shed-load of money.
No way to get my save back, I tried everything... Oh well
Reply With Quote
  #640  
Old 07-04-2012, 08:48 AM
lexani1984 lexani1984 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7
Default

i can totally understand you .. i was just thinking of setting up my iphone as a new device, because my battery is draining .. but first, i want to make it to the 4th island i think i wouldnt start again from the beginning .. too much frustration, those dumb searches in the submarine, the caves and so on .. no way
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent