Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 07-03-2012, 06:10 AM

and still no update for the iPhone version .. is ANYONE with iphone able to enter island 4?
Old 07-03-2012, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexani1984 View Post
and still no update for the iPhone version .. is ANYONE with iphone able to enter island 4?
Not me anyway and I don't think anyone else.

Question -- were the sand pits before or after update? I am getting confused now of the order of things. If they were before then I am stuck cuz no new quests are appearing on island three right now. I am only left to stock up on money and resources all over since it appears much will be needed.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:17 AM

what du you mean with "the sand pit"?
Old 07-03-2012, 05:18 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Really loving the new update on iPad. Oooohhhh... Murlod Island...

So glad I didn't rush ahead and buy/unlock stuff after completing the previous quests, now I've got a ton of new ones to get credit for.
Old 07-03-2012, 06:39 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgarr View Post
Really loving the new update on iPad. Oooohhhh... Murlod Island...

So glad I didn't rush ahead and buy/unlock stuff after completing the previous quests, now I've got a ton of new ones to get credit for.
Yes it looks really good! I got loads of quests that need coral and that's really hard because you will need tons of marble to upgrade the main buildings plus others on every island!

One thing I did notice is on the hotel island 4 I got coral!! Whoop whoop! So ignore the bathyscape and keep those long term deals going in your hotels. I need 1 more to finish the quest.

I also love the tax man ... Ha ha ... He has a little crown and carries sacks of dough to the main building .. Cute little king bloke. Obviously the game is fiction as most taxmen are evil! Lol!
Old 07-04-2012, 12:21 AM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodmark View Post
One thing I did notice is on the hotel island 4 I got coral!!

I also love the tax man ... Ha ha ... He has a little crown and carries sacks of dough to the main building .. Cute little king bloke. Obviously the game is fiction as most taxmen are evil! Lol!
I guess they fixed the long wait to get coral, I got mine right away after updating.

I like the idea of the tax man, but it annoys me that he collects food I leave on the fields just in case...

After updates I feel torn between getting more money vs more resources... Hard to manage both.

Did anybody unlocked cloud/rainbow part of the first island? I am so curious what's there
Old 07-04-2012, 07:55 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default How do you rebuild the house, pig farm and school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodmark View Post
Yes it looks really good! I got loads of quests that need coral and that's really hard because you will need tons of marble to upgrade the main buildings plus others on every island!

One thing I did notice is on the hotel island 4 I got coral!! Whoop whoop! So ignore the bathyscape and keep those long term deals going in your hotels. I need 1 more to finish the quest.

Any idea how to complete those quests (rebuild pigfarm, house)? I tried destroying them and then build them again but nothing! I tried to upgrade and didn't work either, any clues? Those new quest are in the island 3 after the update. Txs!
Old 07-04-2012, 08:12 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Couple questions about the new update...

1) It appears you can fulfill hotel wishes? The icon over people's heads is a bed. But does any here get any money or xp when they fulfill these wishes? I don't seem to get anything, unlike fulfilling other wishes.

2) The taxman... does he just run around and collect money from houses? Does he do this even when you are not playing the game? And had anyone figured out if he takes a cut of the money?

3) No new achievements?

EDIT: never mind about the taxman.... I see how he works now...

Last edited by Rothgarr; 07-04-2012 at 08:20 AM..
Old 07-04-2012, 08:21 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Oh nuts....

Messed up the sync of my iPad, lost my save as it reverted to a new install... Dunno if I can be bothered to play it all again, I'd just unlocked the 4th island and was making a shed-load of money.
No way to get my save back, I tried everything... Oh well
Old 07-04-2012, 08:48 AM

i can totally understand you .. i was just thinking of setting up my iphone as a new device, because my battery is draining .. but first, i want to make it to the 4th island i think i wouldnt start again from the beginning .. too much frustration, those dumb searches in the submarine, the caves and so on .. no way