Old 07-10-2012, 12:10 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

How did you unlock it?
Old 07-10-2012, 02:35 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Gryphon View Post
How did you unlock it?
Hi, just completing the quests. Now I have to find shimmering mushrooms, gas masks, empty flasks, bundles of rope and binoculars in the cave, the aeroplane and in the pilot's camp what seems very hard, hours trying just found 2 binoculars.

Last edited by Margaretis; 07-10-2012 at 03:34 PM..
Old 07-10-2012, 10:05 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasia View Post
The 4th island is such a tease, they let you get a couple of items fairly quick, and then you spend days if not weeks (until next update) looking for them. I got two pumpkins out of four, and looking for stuff in cave and submarine myself. So annoying. Without completion of this quest the new one for coral mine wouldn't appear, and most of the quests on other islands require coral from the darn mine so frustrating!
I totally agree! I have only found one item form the submarine. Been trying for about 5 days and nothing! 400 food is a little steep to come up empty so often.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:07 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLW View Post
That happened to me earlier, but I then realised I'd accidentally spent them to upgrade a warehouse to level 4. Oh well, at least I have a lot of storage now.
Also, beware of Level 2 of the tax office. I accidentally used 3 gems for that! Anyone notice that?..
Old 07-11-2012, 05:26 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaretis View Post
Hi, just completing the quests. Now I have to find shimmering mushrooms, gas masks, empty flasks, bundles of rope and binoculars in the cave, the aeroplane and in the pilot's camp what seems very hard, hours trying just found 2 binoculars.
Well you are way ahead of me! I am stuck getting coral. I need to find 5 harpoons ... I also cannot build on the second island as I don't have enough happiness to build the second household (although it says mansions .. Bug). I'm going to have to destroy some theatres, upgrade the main building and hopefully adding the police station will help out - whoops I need the households first Doh! First it said happiness 44 then 45 now 46!!!

Last edited by Rodmark; 07-11-2012 at 06:09 AM..
Old 07-11-2012, 07:41 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I'm hoping someone can help me as I've been stuck on the first island for a long time and I can't figure out how to get to Marble Fiord. The only quest I have that doesn't require Marble Fiord is to look at the crop circles. I'm level 33 and every time I click on the raft it says I don't know how to use it. When I click on the quest to Start the Journey (to Marble Fiord) an arrow points off the bottom of the map. There is one part of locked land between the bottom of the map and my raft that costs 1.5 million in gold to purchase. Do I need to buy this before I can travel? I see people traveling there when they are early 20th level so can't imagine people have 1.5 million gold at that point

Anyone have a clue?
Old 07-11-2012, 08:59 AM

Love the game, but now I'm on island 4 waiting to get the necessary items from the stone processing plant, sub and cave. While I wait, can anyone suggest any other games like tribez?
Old 07-11-2012, 09:35 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Yes. I accidentally used gems on that when I wasn't paying enough attention.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:37 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

For another game like Tribez, try either Dragonvale or Trade Nations.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:34 AM
iPad 2

so im having some difficulty. im at level 35, and stuck on the first two islands. my quests all require cut marble and sand, yet to make the cut marble i need sand, but i cant build a sand pit because they arent available on the first and second islands. What do i do to progress farther?