Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 07-26-2012, 08:44 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Marble Fjord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Gryphon View Post
Could someone please give me some clues as to where the main building is on the marble fjord? I need to upgrade it, but I've got so much stuff on that island that I can't find it. I've looked for ages...

Never mind...found it. It is tucked behind the tax office. :-( Now I just need some cut marble for it.
If you click on the icon that states you need to upgrade the main building it will bring up a message that states "This construction needs a level whatever upgrade of the main building" If you click upgrade on that message it will take you to the main building.
Old 07-26-2012, 10:16 AM
iPad 2

Hi, first time in here, I just want to ask a question, you said the new territory cost 6mil, is it the one on ancestor atoll? Cos I remember paying about 2.5mil to 3mil for most territories on marble, don't remember how much I paid for other, all in all it cost me about 18.5mil, can anyone confirm lol? As I'm interested to know whether the price of the new territory the same for everyone or different, and I haven't got to murlord yet, I think I will burn the rest of my gold when I get there. Oh yea, still stuck on that one silly ghost mushroom -.-

Last edited by Alekfishy; 07-26-2012 at 10:18 AM..
Old 07-26-2012, 12:14 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default New Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekfishy View Post
Hi, first time in here, I just want to ask a question, you said the new territory cost 6mil, is it the one on ancestor atoll? Cos I remember paying about 2.5mil to 3mil for most territories on marble, don't remember how much I paid for other, all in all it cost me about 18.5mil, can anyone confirm lol? As I'm interested to know whether the price of the new territory the same for everyone or different, and I haven't got to murlord yet, I think I will burn the rest of my gold when I get there. Oh yea, still stuck on that one silly ghost mushroom -.-
I started off owning all the territory when the update came out. I had 11.5 million and now I'm down to 2.2 Million and I still have territory to buy.
Old 07-26-2012, 12:28 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Tigers

How many of the darn tigers do you have to kill in the new area of marble fjord? I've killed at least 50 of them and they just keep re-appearing.
Old 07-26-2012, 08:33 PM
iPad 2

Haha, I didn't see any tiger, but I remember as soon as I buy the new territory on marble, I got like 15 murlord at least coming out lol. Release the Dino ! Did u try building some tower? It might save you some gold

Last edited by Alekfishy; 07-26-2012 at 08:35 PM..
Old 07-26-2012, 09:01 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Haha, I didn't see any tiger, but I remember as soon as I buy the new territory on marble, I got like 15 murlord at least coming out lol. Release the Dino ! Did u try building some tower? It might save you some gold
I don't know if towers take out tigers but its worth a test. I'll let you know.
Old 07-27-2012, 03:18 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default The tornado

What is the little swirling tornado for on mystery island? Apart from stopping it with money what are you supposed to do? I don't see anywhere that tells us about it. Thanks.
Old 07-27-2012, 07:53 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycat View Post
What is the little swirling tornado for on mystery island? Apart from stopping it with money what are you supposed to do? I don't see anywhere that tells us about it. Thanks.
I was about to ask the same thing, LOL. The little people seem to turn into whirling dervishes and take a fair amount of gold to stop. You get some wood from doing that, but nothing else. The dinos don't seem to have any effect on them.
Old 07-27-2012, 08:22 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycat View Post
When you build a tower and supply it with food it will shoot the tornado. You can get wood, rocks and food.

Last edited by XBurt; 07-27-2012 at 08:27 AM..
Old 07-27-2012, 08:25 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
I'm beginning to feel guilty. I built a tower next to where the tigers spawn. Now anytime I visit the Fjord and feed the tower it's like a tiger shooting gallery. The tigers start to spawn outside the range of the tower but as soon as they are fully spawned they pop right into range and the tower takes them out. It is almost like hunting at the zoo.