★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Road Wars HD -> FREE

04-21-2012, 12:54 PM
Road Wars HD -> FREE

Hi everyone!

Our game - Road Wars HD is currently free!

It can take a while to update.

You may also be interested in our Spring Sale:
The Secret of Moonwall Palace - Magic Can Be a Crime - 1.99 USD -> 0.99 USD
The Secret of Moonwall Palace - Murder on the Mumbai Express - 1.99 USD -> 0.99 USD
The Secret of Moonwall Palace - Magic Can Be a Crime HD - 2.99 USD -> 1.99 USD
The Secret of Moonwall Palace - Murder on the Mumbai Express HD - 2.99 USD -> 1.99 USD

Best regards,
Marcin Makaj,
The Moonwalls.
04-21-2012, 01:43 PM
I love iTunes. Two different prices in the very same iOS App Store at the very same minute for the very same software application. I'll keep those screenshots just for the records… ("Gratis" in German means free.)

The difficult question is: On which screen would you hit the buy button?

I waited five more minutes just to be sure until the large info page showed "Gratis" as well…

Back to the game. Tried it. Endless loading time on iPad 3rd gen. Drained the battery fully for four times waiting for the game to start. Wait! You have to TAP the first screens. D'oh! My bad.

Seems to be an interesting concept. A duel (multiplayer/one device) "road" (builder) against "car" (driver). Tried to build and drive simultaneously (because just in the moment no buddy is present in this hut) but failed (the road crashed into a tree). Maybe if I practice that more…

Will pick it up again later when my partial physical loneliness is over.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0853.PNG
Views:	285
Size:	103.6 KB
ID:	43346   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0854.PNG
Views:	286
Size:	236.1 KB
ID:	43347  

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
04-25-2012, 06:29 AM
Just want to let you know, that sale will end soon, so if you want to download this unique road vs. car game, you have to hurry up!
04-28-2012, 11:25 AM
Tomorrow (Sunday) is the last day of the entire Spring Sale, so if you want to download Road Wars HD for free, or buy some nice point&click adventure games for 0.99 USD, this is the last moment.