★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ## Top 100 Games in 7 Countries ##

As sunset approaches, the SNEAKY FOXES invade the woods in all kinds of shapes...

Help Bubble Pig light up the fairy-tale world to keep the foxes away, or he might end up on the menu.

WHAT REVIEWERS SAY:

- "Rated 5 / 5" -- App App App

- "iOS Game Of The Day" -- MacWorld idg.se

- "Lots of variety, excellent controls, great sound" -- TA Forums

- "This game is absolutely awesome: - great controls - loads of secrets - funny characters" -- User review

- "Donut Games is the king of causal arcade games." -- iPhone Life

GAME FEATURES:

- 60 LEVELS packed with secrets, food (hey, he's a pig) and bonus items
- Classic PLATFORM FUN
- Ridiculously simple controls
- Lots of ACHIEVEMENTS to unlock
- Dozens of secret areas to discover
- Donut Games' famous 3-star ranking system: Increased replay value!
- Collectors Icon #33
- And so much more...

TECH FEATURES:

- Game Center support
- MFi controller support
- ION Arcade controller support
- Universal App (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)

Enjoy another Donut Games release!

goiMot's comments:

04-23-2012, 07:15 PM
A Bean's Quest-alike from Donut Games? Here is my dollar.

04-23-2012, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
A Bean's Quest-alike from Donut Games? Here is my dollar.
And it's pretty damn great too! Like a mix between Bean's Quest and Superstar Chefs. Definitely one of their best games yet.

Now playing: Working my way through the best retro games recently re-relased including Sonic, Raiden Legacy, Blazing Star and more. Keep them coming! And revisiting all Orange Pixel titles...
04-23-2012, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smes3817 View Post
And it's pretty damn great too! Definitely one of their best games yet.
Agreed. It's excellent. Also a good example of how to take someone else's idea yet still make it your own. Great depth with challenges for the player to choose to take on or not as they go along in addition to the usual difficulty curve. Slightly more puzzle-oriented than Bean's Quest perhaps. Lots of variety, excellent controls, great sound.
04-23-2012, 08:43 PM
A funny game. Take my money, please.
04-23-2012, 08:44 PM
The only thing holding me back from getting this is the fact that my Donut Games collection is nowhere near being complete. Should I just shut up and get it? Oh, and of course...what other Donut games would you recommend?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-23-2012, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
The only thing holding me back from getting this is the fact that my Donut Games collection is nowhere near being complete. Should I just shut up and get it? Oh, and of course...what other Donut games would you recommend?
Yes. Shut up!

As a DG enthusiast, I'm a huge fan of the Rat games (Skateboard and Snowboard in particular), as well as Cat Physics, Urban Ninja and Jailhouse Jack. For a buck, you really can't go wrong
04-23-2012, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smes3817 View Post
And it's pretty damn great too! Like a mix between Bean's Quest and Superstar Chefs. Definitely one of their best games yet.
Oh, you had to go there (and there). My two weaknesses! Love them both.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
04-23-2012, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Oh, you had to go there (and there). My two weaknesses! Love them both.
Then you DEFINITELY won't be disappointed The bouncing mechanic is straight outta BQ and the scoring is just like in SC. The more items you collect before hitting the ground the higher your score. And there are tons of hidden areas and brand new gameplay elements that mix things up a ton. This is one of the better platformers I've played in a long while!

Now playing: Working my way through the best retro games recently re-relased including Sonic, Raiden Legacy, Blazing Star and more. Keep them coming! And revisiting all Orange Pixel titles...
04-23-2012, 11:28 PM
This is great. Maybe my favorite from these guys.