★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Full Fat
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 61.6 MB
  • Version: 1.6
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Explore the blocky temple in one of the greatest mobile adventures of all time. Survive pitfalls, spikes, traps, blades, lava, rickety rope bridges, ancient ruins and rolling boulders... It's block hard!

Join the Full Fat community:
fullfat.com
facebook.com/fullfatgames
twitter.com/fullfatgames
youtube.com/fullfatgames

killercow's comments:

Blocky Raider

Full Fat
Genres: Games Action Arcade
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Explore the blocky temple in one of the greatest mobile adventures of all time. Survive pitfalls, spikes, traps, blades, lava, rickety rope bridges, ancient ruins and rolling boulders... It's block hard!

Join the Full Fat community:
fullfat.com
facebook.com/fullfatgames
twitter.com/fullfatgames
youtube.com/fullfatgames
fullfat.com/support

Supported Devices:
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone4S
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadMini
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone6
  • iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadMini4G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 61.5MB

Thanks https://💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
08-12-2015, 10:26 AM
Game freezes as soon as the GameCenter welcome message appears, then it crashes back to home screen a few seconds after that. Full Fat definitely needs to work on their GC integration, since the same problem happens with Agent Dash for several months now :/

08-12-2015, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hvianna View Post
Game freezes as soon as the GameCenter welcome message appears, then it crashes back to home screen a few seconds after that. Full Fat definitely needs to work on their GC integration, since the same problem happens with Agent Dash for several months now :/
You can generally log off from Game Center in order to fix that. It's believed to be linked to the size of your friend list. If you've got a lot of friends, the game can crash on launch because of that.

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
08-12-2015, 11:12 AM
I'll give this a shot when it's released in the U.S. Can't resist that Indiana Jones meets Crossy Road look.
08-12-2015, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
I'll give this a shot when it's released in the U.S. Can't resist that Indiana Jones meets Crossy Road look.
Agreed! It has the same perspective as CR and the same jump + slide right/left. Fun!
08-12-2015, 01:23 PM
Quote:
If you are having Game Center problems where the screen freezes then shuts the game down, here is the solution that worked for me: I went from 497 GC friends to 153 GC friends. Problem solved.
08-12-2015, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
If you are having Game Center problems where the screen freezes then shuts the game down, here is the solution that worked for me: I went from 497 GC friends to 153 GC friends. Problem solved.
Thanks, but I'd rather have the devs fix the issue, since there are hundreds of other games that work just fine. I have 196 GC friends, btw.. It's not an absurd number.

Anyways, someone from FullFat just contacted me via PM and I sent them a crash log.. hopefully it will help.
08-12-2015, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Same here.

UPDATE: I deleted a bunch of friends and got myself around 100 or so and the game works fine now.

It's your typical Crosst Road clone. I love the Indiana Jones theme though. I actually prefer this over CR. it has some pretty cool traps to avoid.

Last edited by NOEN; 08-12-2015 at 05:15 PM.
08-13-2015, 03:24 AM
There's some sound effects that need to be implemented.

Opening chests is oddly silent while using the capsule machine to get a new character is just as devoid of sound.

Is this a bug, or are these things actually missing from the game?
08-13-2015, 06:08 AM
Anyone know what the first two setting options do? Doesn't seem like anything?