★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: TouchArcade review: 4.5/5 "Drylands is a very easy game to recommend to iOS players because it offers a lot that's quite good and a lot that you don't often find on the App Store" - Tasos Lazarides

Important: minimun requirements iPhone 5, iPod touch 5G, iPad2

In a ravaged world, where the "juice" is the only nutrient and most valuable resource, a prisoner teams up with the people of Serenity and so begins an adventure that will change the wastelands' fate...

Featuring:
-Deep quests system, main plot and secondary stories, bounty hunter missions; meet interesting people in your adventure
-Enemies with different factions, everyone fights for their own
-Vast levels to explore and uncover its secrets; loot stashes and hidden collectables
-Raider faction procedurally generated with random weapons that adapts to the player
-Hack into computers, control doors, cameras, drones, turrets, read logs and messages; discover clues and codes to access new locations
-Engaging boss fights
-Improve your character with perks
-Procedurally generated weapons' stats with different rarities and elemental damage; shield and grenade mods
-Battle in the arena to prove you are the best of the wastelands
-Several vendors to upgrade your equipment, arsenal, help your exploration, and a very rare items secret trader
-Customizable controls; change placement, size and transparency
-No in-app purchases whatsoever
-60 fps in all supported devices for a smooth experience
-Universal
04-15-2015, 05:12 AM
So glad i dont have to wait till midnight !

I helped beta test this, its great. Love it ! Just bought it. A great action platformer with a nice storyline

04-15-2015, 05:17 AM
Fanilly it's here! I was in the beta testing team and I really enjoyed it, I'll purchase it to support the dev
04-15-2015, 05:25 AM
Downloaded as well and looks like this isn't loading right. Anyone else having this issue. The game is only showing on 1/4 of the screen.
04-15-2015, 05:27 AM
I still have three untouched new games from last week and a clear conscious mind should say no, but i was waiting for this...bought. Can't help myself but i have to support those "poor" indies, and i loved Mutants.
04-15-2015, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgold View Post
Downloaded as well and looks like this isn't loading right. Anyone else having this issue. The game is only showing on 1/4 of the screen.
Arrrrgh

Same here. I'm on an iphone 6. Damn. Sure the dev will get this fixed asap but frustrating. Its a great game, just have to wait a 'bit' longer !

Last edited by psj3809; 04-15-2015 at 05:34 AM.
04-15-2015, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Arrrrgh

Same here. I'm on an iphone 6. Damn. Sure the dev will get this fixed asap but frustrating. Its a great game, just have to wait a 'bit' longer !
Hear you.... Was really looking forward to this. Hopefully this gets fixed soon as it looks great and happy to support.
04-15-2015, 05:51 AM
No idea if I'll get the time to play a rpg so hopefully it's one I can dip in an out of as I couldn't resist those screen shots bought and downloading.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: HorizonChase, Prune, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, WrestlingRevolution.
04-15-2015, 06:01 AM
Well this is a bummer, 5s here and none of the buttons in game work other than left and right arrows? Can't do anything other than walk into the first enemy and die? Anyone else got this problem.

Same happens on my iPad mini retina? All you can do is walk left and right nothing else?
Has a broken build of the game been released by accident? Because this doesn't work at all.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: HorizonChase, Prune, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, WrestlingRevolution.

Last edited by Sexy Pirate; 04-15-2015 at 06:05 AM.
04-15-2015, 06:11 AM
No MFi, No buy.