05-23-2012, 04:36 AM
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Scarlett Johansson's Hot Tub
Posts: 5,046
Hi guys,

I have now updated all my scores in the sheet. I am missing 13 points from the top.

Here's hoping to reach 19000, but it's a very long way away.

Good luck to everyone
05-24-2012, 10:55 AM
How the hell am I supposed to get these coins? It's in level 1...


Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.

05-24-2012, 05:33 PM
jump from the tallest yellow platform on the left of screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
How the hell am I supposed to get these coins? It's in level 1...

05-27-2012, 10:02 AM
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: at home.
Posts: 936
Send a message via MSN to feetza Send a message via Skype™ to feetza
Leave me some space in top10, im coming
05-28-2012, 01:17 PM
v1.01 uploaded

Version 1.01 of Bubble Pig has been uploaded:

- Two levels tweaked to allow the +10 bonus in "33 Rocket Riders" and "39 Birthday Nightmare"

- Bug fix (iPad only): Resolved an issue where the screen border sometimes could flash randomly


Btw, has anyone here experienced the flashing border bug on the iPad?

Daniel

Donut Games - 100% Indie, 0% Investors
05-28-2012, 01:27 PM
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Lausanne, Suisse
Posts: 275
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonutGames View Post
Version 1.01 of Bubble Pig has been uploaded:

- Two levels tweaked to allow the +10 bonus in "33 Rocket Riders" and "39 Birthday Nightmare"

- Bug fix (iPad only): Resolved an issue where the screen border sometimes could flash randomly


Btw, has anyone here experienced the flashing border bug on the iPad?

Daniel
Awesome news! Thanks, Daniel!
Don't have iPad so can't say anything about the bug.

[Donut Games] High Scores lists
Born In USSR
on DonutGames and Game Center
05-28-2012, 08:48 PM
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 15
Thanks for the bug fixes!
05-29-2012, 08:30 AM
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: "Mein Land"
Posts: 929
Quote:
Originally Posted by feetza View Post
Leave me some space in top10, im coming
LOL


Btw: I need a hint how to find the secret in Level 32 (Chopper Chase)? Thanks in advance
05-29-2012, 08:31 AM
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Lausanne, Suisse
Posts: 275
Quote:
Originally Posted by cy@n View Post
LOL


Btw: I need a hint how to find the secret in Level 32 (Chopper Chase)? Thanks in advance
Just try ;-) you'll succeed! It's not as hard to find as in 39!

[Donut Games] High Scores lists
Born In USSR
on DonutGames and Game Center
05-29-2012, 08:37 AM
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: "Mein Land"
Posts: 929
Quote:
Originally Posted by krolis View Post
Just try ;-) you'll succeed! It's not as hard to find as in 39!
5 minutes after asking for help i found that last missing one by myself.
thanks anyways, vitaly!