04-24-2012, 05:40 PM
I will admit it... I am REALLY excited for this one! I have been watching videos of this one for other systems and also MvC3 today, and I have to say that these games look AWESOME! Instant buy for me!

Game Center ID: Vaelsh
I'm playing: Small World 2, The Pinball Arcade, Terraria
I'm waiting for: Shadowrun Returns, Micromon, Oceanhorn!
04-24-2012, 05:52 PM
To everybody having questions about ifba, there is a thread specific to that on the jailbreak forum. Would be most beneficial to you to check there first.

04-24-2012, 06:03 PM
Send a message via MSN to CaptYadierPR Send a message via Skype™ to CaptYadierPR
Quote:
Originally Posted by rshkhsee View Post
I cant see how the chaining combos would work without the six button set up..

Im accustomed to that anyway, 789 - 456 on my numberpad.
Play normal mode 6 buttons there

GC (iphone) - xXcaptyadierXx-------Youtube User - GoldVivi
Main SFxT: Nina and Chun-li--------Main Volt: Viper n Chun-Li
KOF: Takuma, Duolon, Elizabeth------------SSFIV AE 2012: Juri n Rose
Viper's Best Options SpreadSheet: Link
04-24-2012, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptYadierPR View Post
Damn, Thank you Capt!! I thought this game was average at best because it seemed they left out a lot in terms of controls but everything is exactly the same!! Good stuff, my rating for this game has gone from 3/5 to 4/5. It'd be a perfect 5/5 if it had multiplayer.

GC: D4Gamerz
Dedicated Fei Long Player
04-24-2012, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaelsh View Post
I will admit it... I am REALLY excited for this one! I have been watching videos of this one for other systems and also MvC3 today, and I have to say that these games look AWESOME! Instant buy for me!
MvC3 is a whole different game compared to MvC2 just saying. But if you've never played a Marvel game before well then you have nothing to expect, MvC2 is a great place to start

GC: D4Gamerz
Dedicated Fei Long Player
04-24-2012, 06:28 PM
Yeah it looks like they are quite different, and I have been watching videos of both, and they both look awesome in their own unique ways. I had heard of this one, but I have never had the pleasure of trying it for myself. I am also super happy to see that there are now 3D animated backgrounds! This is gonna be sweet! Also I am liking this so much I already went and found the soundtrack and I am thoroughly enjoying it! This is gonna be a great night!

Game Center ID: Vaelsh
I'm playing: Small World 2, The Pinball Arcade, Terraria
I'm waiting for: Shadowrun Returns, Micromon, Oceanhorn!
04-24-2012, 06:28 PM
Some lag on 3gs running 5.1 and is occasionally slow. But is kind of too be expected. What i don't understand is why it says not compatible with 3gs but it lets you download, most games stop if a specific device/firmware is required.
Overall i'm happy with the purchase 1.99 is a great deal, controls a hit and miss but thats expected.
04-24-2012, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptYadierPR View Post
No yeah, i noticed in the first intro video the configurations...i just wonder how you can do the chains without the 2 punch and 2 kick set up...?

GC: Burnt Identity
04-24-2012, 06:41 PM
Simple air combos are fairly easy to execute but I don't think you can do any of those crazy-air dashes with the touch controls.
04-24-2012, 06:45 PM
I will get this and toy around with it tomorrow, im curious about the slide mechanism and how it feels. Maybe they got inspiration from the Phoenix Wright interface.

GC: Burnt Identity