04-25-2012, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Old-school is actually acceptable. By the way, the game's title is ironic in light of this discussion, no?
XD True. But in this case, Spell Sword is just boring and I'd take Spellsword over "SpellSword" any day of the week.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-25-2012, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
XD True. But in this case, Spell Sword is just boring and I'd take Spellsword over "SpellSword" any day of the week.
No, I just meant it having the word "spell" in it at all. Grammatically, in the case of names/titles, pretty much anything goes.

04-25-2012, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
I can't really tell with the screenshots if this has retina graphics. Does it?
*shrugs*

It's got that pixelated style. Definitely looks sharp though.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
04-25-2012, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
*shrugs*

It's got that pixelated style. Definitely looks sharp though.
I just noticed I never stop asking you the same damn question. Sorry. Well, ummm... does it look like Terra Noctis on an iPhone 4?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-25-2012, 07:03 AM
Quote:
No, I just meant it having the word "spell" in it at all. Grammatically, in the case of names/titles, pretty much anything goes.
Gabrien - Making MC look stupid - Since 2012.

>_> I dun liek u.

04-25-2012, 07:44 AM
I think I'll wake up earlier tomorrow for this game. Love the dev's decision not to include IAP, definitely a seller in my case.

Favs: Super Crate Box, MAMC, Incoboto, Waking Mars, Junk Jack...
04-25-2012, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Three typos actually. And one of them isn't a typo.
You added the third.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-25-2012, 08:06 AM
Everplay gave me a promo code for my birthday and man am i loving this game!

This gives more dimension to the MF/SCB formula, and is definitely something i'll permanently have on my 4s.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-25-2012, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post

This gives more dimension to the MF/SCB formula, and is definitely something i'll permanently have on my 4s.
Obligatory retina query. >_>

04-25-2012, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post

Happy Birthday! Thats good to hear, I have a feeling this game is going to be AWESOME