★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
07-28-2012, 02:45 PM
@Everplay: What does the new update contain?
07-28-2012, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jxsgamer View Post
@Everplay: What does the new update contain?
1 new map, tons of enemies, equipment, and more.

07-28-2012, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everplay View Post
i had experienced a lot of problems with the poison on later waves when a ton of enemies all died at the same exact time, i also had a crash or two. does the update by any chance addresses such issues? (i don't know if i were the only one experiencing these issues)

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
07-28-2012, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfratBarTal View Post
i had experienced a lot of problems with the poison on later waves when a ton of enemies all died at the same exact time, i also had a crash or two. does the update by any chance addresses such issues? (i don't know if i were the only one experiencing these issues)
same here also one time happen that the all the sound went off only the music was playing and after a while it crash all of this on the 4S
07-29-2012, 10:29 AM
Quote:

Sorry, but there IS an update and it has been submitted.
Thanks for the clarification. This must be extremely frustrating as a developer. Apple is quite ridiculous with their approval process. Allowing garbage apps to easily make their way onto the app store and rejecting to taking way too long to approve solid apps.

Btw, cool Link hat on the icon. Will the in-game character have it as well?
07-29-2012, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaraf View Post
Thanks for the clarification. This must be extremely frustrating as a developer. Apple is quite ridiculous with their approval process. Allowing garbage apps to easily make their way onto the app store and rejecting to taking way too long to approve solid apps.

Btw, cool Link hat on the icon. Will the in-game character have it as well?
You'll have the option to purchase such a hat along with a number of other "recognizable" pieces. ;-)
07-30-2012, 10:51 AM
Quote:
You'll have the option to purchase such a hat along with a number of other "recognizable" pieces. ;-)
Is that "purchase" with real money or "purchase" with rupees?
07-30-2012, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzbinn View Post
Is that "purchase" with real money or "purchase" with rupees?
Spellsword doesnt have IAP.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-30-2012, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Me im very excited for the new map and the new Missions.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-02-2012, 03:58 PM
The update didn't get rejected again, did it?