Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #491  
Old 07-28-2012, 02:45 PM
Jxsgamer Jxsgamer is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 626
Default

@Everplay: What does the new update contain?
Reply With Quote
  #492  
Old 07-28-2012, 04:03 PM
Everplay Everplay is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 358
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jxsgamer View Post
@Everplay: What does the new update contain?
1 new map, tons of enemies, equipment, and more.
Reply With Quote
  #493  
Old 07-28-2012, 04:22 PM
EfratBarTal EfratBarTal is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Tel-Aviv
Posts: 2,290
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everplay View Post
1 new map, tons of enemies, equipment, and more.
i had experienced a lot of problems with the poison on later waves when a ton of enemies all died at the same exact time, i also had a crash or two. does the update by any chance addresses such issues? (i don't know if i were the only one experiencing these issues)
Reply With Quote
  #494  
Old 07-28-2012, 05:55 PM
Ausar Ausar is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: BCN
Posts: 746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EfratBarTal View Post
i had experienced a lot of problems with the poison on later waves when a ton of enemies all died at the same exact time, i also had a crash or two. does the update by any chance addresses such issues? (i don't know if i were the only one experiencing these issues)
same here also one time happen that the all the sound went off only the music was playing and after a while it crash all of this on the 4S
Reply With Quote
  #495  
Old 07-29-2012, 10:29 AM
Zaraf Zaraf is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 276
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everplay View Post




Sorry, but there IS an update and it has been submitted.
Thanks for the clarification. This must be extremely frustrating as a developer. Apple is quite ridiculous with their approval process. Allowing garbage apps to easily make their way onto the app store and rejecting to taking way too long to approve solid apps.

Btw, cool Link hat on the icon. Will the in-game character have it as well?
Reply With Quote
  #496  
Old 07-29-2012, 12:09 PM
Everplay Everplay is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 358
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaraf View Post
Thanks for the clarification. This must be extremely frustrating as a developer. Apple is quite ridiculous with their approval process. Allowing garbage apps to easily make their way onto the app store and rejecting to taking way too long to approve solid apps.

Btw, cool Link hat on the icon. Will the in-game character have it as well?
You'll have the option to purchase such a hat along with a number of other "recognizable" pieces. ;-)
Reply With Quote
  #497  
Old 07-30-2012, 10:51 AM
fuzzbinn fuzzbinn is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everplay View Post
You'll have the option to purchase such a hat along with a number of other "recognizable" pieces. ;-)
Is that "purchase" with real money or "purchase" with rupees?
Reply With Quote
  #498  
Old 07-30-2012, 11:32 AM
Exact-Psience Exact-Psience is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 14,012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzbinn View Post
Is that "purchase" with real money or "purchase" with rupees?
Spellsword doesnt have IAP.
Reply With Quote
  #499  
Old 07-30-2012, 11:34 AM
Exact-Psience Exact-Psience is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 14,012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everplay View Post
1 new map, tons of enemies, equipment, and more.
Me im very excited for the new map and the new Missions.
Reply With Quote
  #500  
Old 08-02-2012, 03:58 PM
Zaraf Zaraf is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 276
Default

The update didn't get rejected again, did it?
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent