App description: Spellsword is a retro-inspired Hack N Slash survival based iOS game presented by Everplay and FireFruitForge. Spellsword follows the path of an unlikely hero as he quests to unleash the power of his newly found Spellsword. The player will fight in a variety of arenas to unlock new items and spell cards.

60 Missions
9 Endless Arenas with High Score Leaderboards through GameCenter
RPG elements and upgrades
Retro Inspired Graphics and Gameplay
Hats, Amulets, and Rings, oh my!
Universal 1 Purchase for all your devices.
iCade Enabled

***Press Reviews***

TUAW - "Spellsword is an amazing game."
148Apps -"Spellsword might be the best..."
AppAdvice -"Insanely Addictive!"
Modojo -"Beautiful, frantic, addictive..."
AppSpy -"Wonderful..."

Spellsword imbues classic platforming fun with intense action, light comedy, and endless gameplay thats a perfect fit for mobile gamers.

Sanuku's comments:

08-06-2012, 10:42 PM
Any chance the update contains a fix for the achievement problems?

Gamecenter:
mikeydavis
08-07-2012, 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everplay View Post
Sorry guys. The update was unfortunately rejected and we resubmitted a few days ago.
Did they say why they rejected it twice already?

08-07-2012, 09:13 PM
Saw this thread and got the game. It's awesome, way better than crate or muffin. Only negative I'd say is there's only 2 or 3 difficult levels but it's still a blast through all 60.
08-11-2012, 09:13 PM
Need... Update.... I've been checking this thread and the App Store pretty much daily. Any news?
08-12-2012, 01:14 AM
Twice rejected? Really?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-12-2012, 06:38 AM
damn shame... REALLY been anticipating this update... Hope they can get it through within the month... =o/

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Integral
08-12-2012, 10:30 AM
I'm somewhat disappointed by the dev's slow and lackIng responses. Under the circumstances, I would expect the dev to be checking the thread daily and responding to reassure people and try to keep what's left of its fan base.

I've never heard of an "update" being rejected twice. They haven't even said why it was rejected or if they've sent it a third time yet.
08-12-2012, 12:29 PM
^You have a point there, but hey, they probably are busy with other projects and getting through to apple too.

Ive waited a bit for the update, a couple more weeks (hope not) should be fine. Good thing there's tons of great games on the iOS lately. Most of them runners. And i am impatiently waiting for Blood Roofs next.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-12-2012, 12:36 PM
Hey guys -

You caught us on a weekend. There is some good news in this....

We added more to the game than the previous update, so we introduced those elements into this latest update. The game is launching this upcoming week, guaranteed. The update includes even more missions and more enemies to the original missions for players who haven't completed them all. We also had the chance to put it one additional card.

Now - we are working on additional game modes.
08-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everplay View Post
Hey guys -

You caught us on a weekend. There is some good news in this....

We added more to the game than the previous update, so we introduced those elements into this latest update. The game is launching this upcoming week, guaranteed. The update includes even more missions and more enemies to the original missions for players who haven't completed them all. We also had the chance to put it one additional card.

Now - we are working on additional game modes.
Can't wait! Also, will you guys ever update Terra Noctis, or are your hands tied?