App description: Intense twin-stick shooting action, now with Chain Blast Mode!

Welcome to the world of Ballistic Special Edition, an intense and highly-polished arena-style twin-stick shooter from the creator of Super Crossfire and Fireball SE. Blast your way through an infinite number of Waves, or dive into 5 intense challenges.

* Activate Ballistic Mode to slow down the action and turn your blasters on overdrive!

* Configure your play experience with 10 ship enhancements.

* Marvel at the glorious high-resolution graphics (supports the new iPad Retina Display).

* Keep your progress across multiple devices (seamless iCloud saving).

* Compare your scores with Game Center leaderboards (and achievements).

Reviews for Ballistic SE:

"Ballistic SE is a must buy that grabs you by the seat of your pants and doesnt let go." (4.5/5) - AppTudes

"Ballistic SE is a twin-stick shooter with eye-popping visuals and a thumping soundtrack" (4/5) - 148Apps

"This is a smartly designed and thrilling shooter" (4/5) - Modojo

Echoseven's comments:

04-25-2012, 05:39 AM
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, RADIANGAMES!

(No launch sale this time 'round? )

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

04-25-2012, 05:41 AM
After playing Fireball since launch there's no reason I shouldn't be throwing my money at the devs. I need this.

Add Me on Gamecenter/Steam: Fireball926
04-25-2012, 05:55 AM
Great bullet effects!

Just hope there won't be any puns on shooting balls though.
04-25-2012, 07:55 AM
Oh yeah!!

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
04-25-2012, 08:07 AM
Insta buy!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Red1; 04-27-2012 at 01:44 AM.
04-25-2012, 08:12 AM
So is it a twin stick shooter? Somehow they didn't make that very clear in the video.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
04-25-2012, 08:23 AM
It's been awhile since I was really excited for a Wednesday release. C'mon 8pm!
04-25-2012, 08:45 AM
No launch sale this time around. It was a pain to try to convey that information on Fireball SE, and I don't think it makes much difference to sales. Plus some people (on NeoGaf) thought I was jacking the price when the TA review went up, which obviously was not the case (the sale timing was set on launch day, and advertised everywhere).

Obviously I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for impressions and feedback.

Thanks,
Luke
Radiangames
04-25-2012, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiangames View Post
No launch sale this time around. It was a pain to try to convey that information on Fireball SE, and I don't think it makes much difference to sales. Plus some people (on NeoGaf) thought I was jacking the price when the TA review went up, which obviously was not the case (the sale timing was set on launch day, and advertised everywhere).

Obviously I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for impressions and feedback.

Thanks,
Luke
Radiangames
Thanks for the info Luke, and that's pretty retarded considering it was more than obvious that you were having a launch sale. Either way Fireball is worth more than a buck and I'm sure this is too. Like I said, as soon as this hits the Lebanese store, I'll fork over those 2 bucks with a smile.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"