Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-03-2012, 03:26 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samulaan View Post
Here is whut happened. First try => Boring game, yawn... Tried playing again and BANG KAPLOW, I'm loving it.

That pretty much describes my experience with it, although I didn't find it so much boring as much as it felt repetitive. However, going back to it and giving it more of a chance, I realized there was more to it than meets the eye. And that's my only real issue with the game is that visually it needs more going on. Other than that, it's damned good fun. Hope it gets some updates. I understand the devs were probably busy with Heroes Call, but this is their only real gem in my opinion. It needs support.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Banned
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyDad View Post
I understand the devs were probably busy with Heroes Call, but this is their only real gem in my opinion. It needs support.
Completely agree with this... this is their master piece, needs to be kept alive as I find myselft playing more Madcoaster (want some new characters) or Zombie Carnaval (that upgrade tree is ingenious) than this because of the stuff to unlock... Morganj said they were working on the first content update. I hope that includes a shop (different skins for snow, Sven, "vehicles") and achievements. This game needs this, its one of the best runners around, and with that maybe the best?
Old 06-03-2012, 07:45 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

I agree with the earlier comments. I played this game nonstop until getting all the objectives and now it's on my last page of apps.

This game needs an update with new objectives and characters, vehicles, etc...ASAP!
Old 06-04-2012, 05:32 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

morganj, please come out of radio silence and please tell us about that content update?
Old 06-05-2012, 01:17 AM

Lots going on - update should be going into submission within the next couple of weeks. Don't want to give too much of the new stuff away until we have a date locked in though - will be towards the end of this month, we're thinking.
Old 06-05-2012, 07:48 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by morganj View Post
Lots going on - update should be going into submission within the next couple of weeks. Don't want to give too much of the new stuff away until we have a date locked in though - will be towards the end of this month, we're thinking.
Great to hear that! End of this month, please come sooner
Old 06-28-2012, 07:00 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

End of the month nears
Old 06-28-2012, 08:21 AM
Banned

Superb game. This game has very high speed. It is nice to play.
Old 07-04-2012, 06:52 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

Updated! And a sweet one, thanks!!!

Quote:
What's New in Version 1.1
The first Huge Ski Safari update is here!

Welcome to Howling Hills, a new slope for Ski Safari. It's the home to a new animal... the Wolf!

There are over 30 new challenges to sink your teeth into and 8 more ranks for Sven to climb.

Have you ever wondered what those scattered gold coins were for? For the new shop of course! You can use those coins to buy gizmos and powerups to help Sven escape the avalanche. For the more fashion conscious, don't worry, we've added a set of costumes with some bonus challenges too.

Have fun!
Old 07-04-2012, 07:02 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

Nevermind

Last edited by TheFrost; 07-04-2012 at 07:13 AM..