App description: #1 Paid App in Australia
Game of the Week in US, Canada, Australia, Mexico and New Zealand

[5/5] "Great! - Love everything about this game. The graphics are excellent, the controls easy to use, and best of all, it's endlessly fun!"

[5/5] "How can you go wrong ! - This game is smooth as a sheet of ice !! Love it"

Welcome to Ski Safari!

Ski Safari is where Animals, Avalanches and Action come together to create a new casual gameplay experience.

Our deep sleeping hero has to stay ahead of a relentless avalanche that threatens the local mountainsides. Sven, as we like to call him, can use animals to aid his escape from an icey end. Each of the hillside animals have different attributes to make a speedier escape. Penguins glide further, Yetis are tougher, Eagles soar to great heights, each of these can provide useful advantage for Sven. Sometimes on the slopes Sven can find fast Snowmobiles which can ferry multiple animals a maintain a very high top speed.

Staying ahead of the avalanche has its advantages and perks. Completing objectives can 'level up' Sven and increase his score multiplier. Riding animals, performing backflips add to the score and with an increased score multiplier Sven will rocketing up the highscore table with ease.

Echoseven's comments:

10-24-2012, 04:15 AM
I wish Apple could give us the choice to rate 1 app with 10 stars... Ski Safari forever
10-24-2012, 06:36 AM
Thank you for the update. Any idea when/if achievements will be implemented through Game Center?

Thanks again.

10-24-2012, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Damn this game is good, get it if you dont have it already
This game is fantastic, I regret not buying it earlier.

definitely a must have if you're a fan of endless runners, and i'm surprised this isn't more well known.

right mix of fun, nice visuals and challenges

also the halloween update is quite awesome, loving the new slope.

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
10-25-2012, 08:29 AM
Awesome game but iCloud issues still not fixed. Had to clean restore iPad and once SS was installed I had lost all my progress. Not a big deal but about 5 dollars lost from IAP.
10-25-2012, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezito View Post
Awesome game but iCloud issues still not fixed. Had to clean restore iPad and once SS was installed I had lost all my progress. Not a big deal but about 5 dollars lost from IAP.
You can restore your purchases and get those coins/coin doubler. There should be a "restore purchases" button somewhere
12-04-2012, 02:46 PM
Free

Ski Safari is free on iOS for the next few days as we warm up for our big Christmas update. If you haven't checked it out yet - nows the time!
12-04-2012, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by morganj View Post
Ski Safari is free on iOS for the next few days as we warm up for our big Christmas update. If you haven't checked it out yet - nows the time!
No it isn't
12-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
No it isn't
Give it some time...

BTW, Ski Safari is awesome. One of my favorite endless titles on the iOS.

Also, Rocket Bunnies, one of their other titles, is one of maybe 3 games I've bought twice (because of a re-release) - definitely worth checking out as well.
12-04-2012, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
No it isn't
Takes a while to propagate through the system to all territories. Will definitely be free in the next 24 hours, but should be quicker.
12-04-2012, 05:19 PM
My niece is going to be happy, she wanted the game last time she played my ipad, so I called her mom and told her to download it. She'll be really happy.