App description: Own the outrageous and hilarious film NOW on iTunes in US and Canada. Also available August 21 on Blu-ray & DVD.*

*Available in UK and Ireland starting September 24, New Zealand starting October 3, and Australia starting October 4.

The Wadiyan Games continues with SOCCER! Help the Dictator, General Aladeen, score another medal for Wadiya!

The Wadiyan Games lets you step into the shoes of the General Aladeen and compete in his four favorite events running, swimming, fencing and boxing.

You can also upload a headshot and pose alongside the General Aladeen and share the picture on Facebook, Twitter and email!

The game also features the ultimate finishing moves for each event. Additional sporting events and backdrops can be unlocked with in-app purchase.
Due to the size of the app, it is recommended that you download over a WiFi connection, if your country allows internet access!

Requirements: Compatible with iOS devices iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPod Touch 4th Generation. Not compatible with iPhone 3GS and iPad 1.

This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad

Now available in German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Russian

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release Info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 57.4 MB.

Price in NZ is Free which should translate to even more Free then before...

Requirements : Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad.Requires iOS 5.0 or later.

Quote:
Pampered Western Youth! In a lifelike simulation of what will happen at this year's World Games, my nation's finest computer scientists have created a Wadiyan Games app where I neutralize all other opponents and win every gold medal! Hafla!

The Wadiyan Games lets you step into the shoes of the General Aladeen and compete in his four favorite events – running, swimming, fencing and boxing.

You can also upload a headshot and pose alongside the General Aladeen and share the picture on Facebook, Twitter and email!

The game also features the ultimate finishing moves for each event. Additional sporting events and backdrops can be unlocked with in-app purchase.

The app was blessed by General Aladeen and based on the upcoming Paramount Pictures feature film The Dictator in theaters nationwide starting May 16, 2012.

Watch the trailer at the Republic of Wadiya site.

Due to the size of the app, it is recommended that you download over a WiFi connection, if your country allows internet access!

Requirements: Compatible with iOS devices iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPad3 and iPod Touch 4th Generation.

This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad

04-25-2012, 02:02 PM
I think I've seen the trailer upward of 20 times now in theaters, lol. They started playing it late last summer. Definitely looks hilarious. Might give the game a download if I feel like it.

Twitter: @back2this

04-25-2012, 02:03 PM
Reminds me of South Park too much.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-25-2012, 02:12 PM
The description haha! Please Sanuku or someone show gameplay

Ah just the trailer
04-25-2012, 02:16 PM
Haha brilliant! Looks good

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??
04-25-2012, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
I think I've seen the trailer upward of 20 times now in theaters, lol. They started playing it late last summer. Definitely looks hilarious. Might give the game a download if I feel like it.
Hehe. Yeah sorry for that I had switch it for the Time it did took me to create the HD Gameplay Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Reminds me of South Park too much.
Hehe, well some of the Jokes inside could be straight from South Park.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PugLover View Post
The description haha! Please Sanuku or someone show gameplay

Ah just the trailer
Added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashead2000 View Post
Haha brilliant! Looks good
It`s fun but sadly the iAP for the last two Contests are a Pain in my...
04-25-2012, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
It`s fun but sadly the iAP for the last two Contests are a Pain in my...
So there's IAPs huh? Thought maybe this would just be a straight freebie like the Hunger Games just to promote the movie (actually, guess I didn't read the description close enough).
04-25-2012, 02:35 PM
Ha! That's the way to win races and blow away the competition! Just might pick this up tonight! Maybe......
04-25-2012, 06:23 PM
Game Impressions