Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-28-2012, 08:48 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

K Thank you.
Old 04-28-2012, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcc1 View Post
I'm lvl 52 and I've been using my Priest as the tank as she has decent DEF (approx. 700), decent HP (approx. 11000) and has 2 healing spells. Throw in a couple of Health potions and Life potions and I'm all good.

I haven't used either Assassin or Black Knight in my party so I wouldn't know how they play (may be on my second playthrough)
Just out of curiosity, do you keep aggro with your priest by just outdamaging your other characters?

Just a note -- my issues WERE gear-based. I had been using some level 30 armor that i'd pumped up w/ scrolls...and waiting for some useful piece of armor to bounce with intermediate scrolls. I ended up just using some normal white plate...and the armor on my chest piece went from like 390 to 750...instantly handled damage better.

as for assassins, they are what you think they are...the same they've been in every krpg.

My issue, now, is bag space. I think i'm probably going to have to get another infinity bag. I have way too many spellbooks just taking up room.
Old 04-28-2012, 08:50 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Found a really good place to grind for skillbooks.
Ronarck canyon - got 3 skillbooks in 15 mins
Old 04-28-2012, 09:04 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosoup4crr View Post
Just out of curiosity, do you keep aggro with your priest by just outdamaging your other characters?

Just a note -- my issues WERE gear-based. I had been using some level 30 armor that i'd pumped up w/ scrolls...and waiting for some useful piece of armor to bounce with intermediate scrolls. I ended up just using some normal white plate...and the armor on my chest piece went from like 390 to 750...instantly handled damage better.

as for assassins, they are what you think they are...the same they've been in every krpg.

My issue, now, is bag space. I think i'm probably going to have to get another infinity bag. I have way too many spellbooks just taking up room.
My priest has a lot of armour that has been enhanced so she can take the DMG. With the Rangers passive skill "Disturbance" , either she, or the summoned monsters will get aggro. This means that the mobs will stay away from my Ranger and Warlock. Additionally if my Ranger and Magician are getting attacked "Light Command" (Heal Party over time) and "Holy Sacrfice" (distribute damage amongst party members) keeps them alive long enough for a HP potion or Life potion.

DMG output of all 3 characters are roughly the same but I'm about to get a unique Divine Staff (lvl 58) that I'll enchant to the max. Should make my warlock a serious heavy hitter.

I too need inventory space. Too much is taken up by skillbooks and Advanced jewels

Last edited by sgcc1; 04-28-2012 at 09:15 PM..
Old 04-28-2012, 10:30 PM
iPhone 4S

What's the deal with the armor? Every class can equip plated armor. So what's the point of the cloth armor? It's defense is always weaker. It's also weird how Priests can equip shields and maces.

I initially thought that Warrior and Black Knights are the only ones with plated armor, then Ranger and Assassin with Cloth Armor...then little did I know, Warlocks and Priests can equip and attack with Orbs?! Kinda Strange...
Old 04-29-2012, 01:55 AM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

i switched to a ranger. and i am loving it!!. i may still play my black knight campaign, but the ranger hits the spot. i love using bows.
Old 04-29-2012, 03:15 AM
iPad

anyone know where to get the 'palm fruit' for the fushion machine quest? it say can be found in Oasis, but where?
Old 04-29-2012, 03:19 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Hi, i am new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard500 View Post
What's the deal with the armor? Every class can equip plated armor. So what's the point of the cloth armor? It's defense is always weaker..
I think every armor has their purposes. Take leather armor for thief over an plate armor, you ll sacrifice def but gain a hefty 10% crit, 5% left hand weapon chance. Its up to you to choose.
Also mage armor give 12% m.dam too.
So maybe plate is not the only choice.
Old 04-29-2012, 03:21 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by leowah View Post
anyone know where to get the 'palm fruit' for the fushion machine quest? it say can be found in Oasis, but where?
It s in the map where you first arrived to the desert. The map that has no mob.
Old 04-29-2012, 04:40 AM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

ok i got a question. a skill on the ranger passive tree says "increase Attack damage" it also says on the top "increases damage against emenies that dont attack" wtf does that mean? because all of the enemies attack..

any help would be appreciated!!