★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-29-2012, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcc1 View Post
Yep - I always keep mats for crafting unique items and Life Potions/Elixirs

Do we get extra hardcore dungeons like Inotia 2 + 3 OR is it just a second playthrough with harder mobs?
oh i see. mine is 2 bags for books, 2 bags for materials and gems. and the last bag for loots atm :< roughly 8slots available haha


hmmm. the credits just finished rolling and it seems that another story is about to unfold. im feeling that 4 is much longer than 3, but im not sure though. i just feel that im still far from over

Last edited by lkoshimae; 04-29-2012 at 07:35 PM.
04-29-2012, 07:36 PM
keep us informed about how the game changes after you finish.

Inotia 3 just seems so much better right now: the interface, ability explanation, free flow of the map/storyline. Hopefully i'm wrong and it's all great at the end. But, i have my doubts.

04-29-2012, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkoshimae View Post
hmmm. the credits just finished rolling and it seems that another story is about to unfold. im feeling that 4 is much longer than 3, but im not sure though. i just feel that im still far from over
it WAS advertised as the largest map in iOS rpg's.
04-29-2012, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosoup4crr View Post
keep us informed about how the game changes after you finish.

Inotia 3 just seems so much better right now: the interface, ability explanation, free flow of the map/storyline. Hopefully i'm wrong and it's all great at the end. But, i have my doubts.
sure sure, i'll try to finish this game as fast as possible. i plan to hunt and grind those gears when the story is done.

somehow i agree to you though, although one good thing here in 4 that i like atm is the story. the ability explanation has some flaws in it.
04-29-2012, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosoup4crr View Post
keep us informed about how the game changes after you finish.

Inotia 3 just seems so much better right now: the interface, ability explanation, free flow of the map/storyline. Hopefully i'm wrong and it's all great at the end. But, i have my doubts.
Hi, I don't think you've ever played more than 5 minutes of Inotia 3 amirite? You asked about the 'stop attacking' thing that was in Inotia 3 as well and the interface in this game is about 10000x better than before, AND the story in this one is quite better.

As for ability explanation/translation I wouldn't know since I play in Korean ._ .
04-29-2012, 07:49 PM
Need More....

Mobile MMO requires much more development...
04-29-2012, 07:50 PM
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooqoo View Post
Mobile MMO requires much more development...
Thanks for your useless input.
04-29-2012, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkoshimae View Post
somehow i agree to you though, although one good thing here in 4 that i like atm is the story. the ability explanation has some flaws in it.
and the unique item drop down. seriously, com2us, could it be more difficult to get to the bottom of that thing?
04-29-2012, 08:42 PM
Wow best RPG story ever, great game, 5 stars.
04-29-2012, 08:46 PM
at the official trailer of inotia 4, the first guy shown in the portrait seems familliar. lol the one with white hair )