Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-26-2012, 07:13 AM
Sanuku Sanuku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred447uk View Post
Here's hoping they uploaded the wrong version by accident as sometimes happens. I don't want to give up hope for this series quite yet !
Look it`s not like those things can`t get fixed. It`s just...why would they even risk to piss of their Fan Base in uploading a Build that is obviously far, far away from being Final?! I really, really don`t understand that.

How can a Developer that has a reputation to protect go that far? How can someone even believe that something like this can work out at the End?

This isn`t some MMO that is Work in Progress and where someone simple forgot by Quest Number 999 to switch the Blank Text Field with the right One.

This is the first Game in Years from Com2uS Inc that I won`t even touch a second Time till those obvious flaws are fixed.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-26-2012, 07:24 AM
squarezero squarezero is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Salem, Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 10,747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Look it`s not like those things can`t get fixed. It`s just...why would they even risk to piss of their Fan Base in uploading a Build that is obviously far, far away from being Final?! I really, really don`t understand that.

How can a Developer that has a reputation to protect go that far? How can someone even believe that something like this can work out at the End?

This isn`t some MMO that is Work in Progress and where someone simple forgot by Quest Number 999 to switch the Blank Text Field with the right One.

This is the first Game in Years from Com2uS Inc that I won`t even touch a second Time till those obvious flaws are fixed.
I think what folks are suggesting is that Com2Us released the approval beta instead of the final build. It wouldn't be the first time.

And yeah, I bought it too. Here's hoping that Com2Us did not intend to release this mess for the general public.

Last edited by squarezero; 04-26-2012 at 07:49 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-26-2012, 07:26 AM
Sanuku Sanuku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
I think what folks are suggesting is that Com2Us released the approval beta instead of the final build. It wouldn't be the first time.

And yeah, I bought it too. Here's hoping format Com2Us did not intend to release this mess for the general public.
I hope you are right, I really do that since otherwise I couldn`t look Com2uS ever straight into their Eyes without having a bad Taste in my...
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-26-2012, 08:41 AM
Amenbrother Amenbrother is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,661
Default ...

I have only played like 5 mins of it but I loved loved loved 2 & 3..... I wish there was more save slots though!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-26-2012, 09:11 AM
blebhertz blebhertz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 259
Default Huge fan...

but this game feels very buggy.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-26-2012, 10:51 AM
krautboy krautboy is online now
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 447
Default

After the disappointment wich was inotia 3 for me at least i descided to try the free version first and found it better as 3. Take note that i play almost always with sound low or off so sound bugs were unnoticed by me so far. Typos,well it's a krpg so i'm not very bothered by that,my own english is far from perfect but i understand it would bother others.
Since inotia 2 there has always been a true archer class wich for some reason i always go nuts for. Not a lot of recent ios rpg's have had that and that's a BIG plus in my book. I end up buying most ios rpg's that come out anyway but without a (cross)bow i'm somehow never really satisfied.
I'm about an hour in now and i'm pleasantly satisfied with it.
One thing that really sucked though was the lack of customizing controls wich the previous versions did have so i'm playing it on my iphone 4 instead of my ipad.
I recommend everyone who's slightly interested tries the free version,i really like it.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-26-2012, 11:05 AM
GodSon GodSon is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,377
Default

Quote:
- 6 Classes, 90 Skills.
Choose from 6 classes; Black Knight, Assassin, Warlock, Priest, and Ranger.
Ok, can anyone confirm the 6th class? Says 6, shows 5 I'm really hoping there is a Paladin....
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-26-2012, 11:17 AM
Amenbrother Amenbrother is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,661
Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
Ok, can anyone confirm the 6th class? Says 6, shows 5 I'm really hoping there is a Paladin....
There is 6 classes but no paladin, closest thing to that would be a priest who actually uses a shield!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-26-2012, 11:21 AM
StormRadar StormRadar is offline
Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sydney
Posts: 81
Default Game Impressions


Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-26-2012, 11:25 AM
GodSon GodSon is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,377
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
There is 6 classes but no paladin, closest thing to that would be a priest who actually uses a shield!
Thanks. What is the 6th class? It only states 5 in the iTunes description...


Sigh...well that's quite the buzzkill for people that prefer to make meatshields to lead the pack. Looking forward to getting this as soon as I get a chance regardless...
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent