Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-26-2012, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred447uk View Post
Here's hoping they uploaded the wrong version by accident as sometimes happens. I don't want to give up hope for this series quite yet !
Look it`s not like those things can`t get fixed. It`s just...why would they even risk to piss of their Fan Base in uploading a Build that is obviously far, far away from being Final?! I really, really don`t understand that.

How can a Developer that has a reputation to protect go that far? How can someone even believe that something like this can work out at the End?

This isn`t some MMO that is Work in Progress and where someone simple forgot by Quest Number 999 to switch the Blank Text Field with the right One.

This is the first Game in Years from Com2uS Inc that I won`t even touch a second Time till those obvious flaws are fixed.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Look it`s not like those things can`t get fixed. It`s just...why would they even risk to piss of their Fan Base in uploading a Build that is obviously far, far away from being Final?! I really, really don`t understand that.

How can a Developer that has a reputation to protect go that far? How can someone even believe that something like this can work out at the End?

This isn`t some MMO that is Work in Progress and where someone simple forgot by Quest Number 999 to switch the Blank Text Field with the right One.

This is the first Game in Years from Com2uS Inc that I won`t even touch a second Time till those obvious flaws are fixed.
I think what folks are suggesting is that Com2Us released the approval beta instead of the final build. It wouldn't be the first time.

And yeah, I bought it too. Here's hoping that Com2Us did not intend to release this mess for the general public.

Last edited by squarezero; 04-26-2012 at 07:49 AM..
Old 04-26-2012, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
I think what folks are suggesting is that Com2Us released the approval beta instead of the final build. It wouldn't be the first time.

And yeah, I bought it too. Here's hoping format Com2Us did not intend to release this mess for the general public.
I hope you are right, I really do that since otherwise I couldn`t look Com2uS ever straight into their Eyes without having a bad Taste in my...
Old 04-26-2012, 08:41 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default ...

I have only played like 5 mins of it but I loved loved loved 2 & 3..... I wish there was more save slots though!
Old 04-26-2012, 09:11 AM

Default Huge fan...

but this game feels very buggy.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:51 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

After the disappointment wich was inotia 3 for me at least i descided to try the free version first and found it better as 3. Take note that i play almost always with sound low or off so sound bugs were unnoticed by me so far. Typos,well it's a krpg so i'm not very bothered by that,my own english is far from perfect but i understand it would bother others.
Since inotia 2 there has always been a true archer class wich for some reason i always go nuts for. Not a lot of recent ios rpg's have had that and that's a BIG plus in my book. I end up buying most ios rpg's that come out anyway but without a (cross)bow i'm somehow never really satisfied.
I'm about an hour in now and i'm pleasantly satisfied with it.
One thing that really sucked though was the lack of customizing controls wich the previous versions did have so i'm playing it on my iphone 4 instead of my ipad.
I recommend everyone who's slightly interested tries the free version,i really like it.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:05 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
- 6 Classes, 90 Skills.
Choose from 6 classes; Black Knight, Assassin, Warlock, Priest, and Ranger.
Ok, can anyone confirm the 6th class? Says 6, shows 5 I'm really hoping there is a Paladin....
Old 04-26-2012, 11:17 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
Ok, can anyone confirm the 6th class? Says 6, shows 5 I'm really hoping there is a Paladin....
There is 6 classes but no paladin, closest thing to that would be a priest who actually uses a shield!
Old 04-26-2012, 11:21 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 04-26-2012, 11:25 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
There is 6 classes but no paladin, closest thing to that would be a priest who actually uses a shield!
Thanks. What is the 6th class? It only states 5 in the iTunes description...

Sigh...well that's quite the buzzkill for people that prefer to make meatshields to lead the pack. Looking forward to getting this as soon as I get a chance regardless...