★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-01-2012, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakaz View Post
@Amenbrother
I've already tested it. One point into both Str or Dex, gives you +1 in damage each.

I think Dex also affects your evasion like most games. If Com2us Team is going to take the time in giving us a Stats Help Page, the very least they could do is to elaborate everything a bit more.

--------------------------------
Checked it again...

Dex, apparently, powers up damage by 1 and increases evasion by 00.1 and increases hit rate by 00.2
whereas Str only increases damage by 1. If Str doesn't do anything thing else (unless it powers some of the skills) then I am probably going to go with Dex.


Also, does a Black Knight need any Int or Men?


and just to add, i tried making a low lvl bk. then added 3 points to str. the atk was increased by 2, while 3 points to dex increases it to 3. im using Sword and Shield btw (earliest part of the game)


and also, the skills of BK are str/int dependent. and one skill that depends on vit hope this helps
05-01-2012, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eAdvisory View Post
Can someone explain to me how these skill books work?
skill books can only be used on a specific skill(depends on the name) and it must be maxed. level 4 skills or lvl 3 for last skills in order for them to reach lvl 5 or lvl 4, max skill level is 8, with the help of the book ofc, hope this helps :P

05-01-2012, 06:05 PM
.....

Well that sucks if you have to put points into a bunch of different stats with some classes, meanwhile rogues and rangers just need agility. Also warlock just needs some int and maybe a few men, i bet priest is retarded with points all over the place as far as stats are concerned.
05-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkoshimae View Post
skill books can only be used on a specific skill(depends on the name) and it must be maxed. level 4 skills or lvl 3 for last skills in order for them to reach lvl 5 or lvl 4, max skill level is 8, with the help of the book ofc, hope this helps :P
so can my ranger learn different class's spells?
05-01-2012, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eAdvisory View Post
so can my ranger learn different class's spells?
No you cant learn other classes spells.
05-01-2012, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eAdvisory View Post
so can my ranger learn different class's spells?
I don't even want to know how you got to this retarded conclusion.

Skill Compendium on the Inotia 4 forums:
http://goo.gl/2KVkh
...To be completed soon, lol.
05-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by N2oXide View Post
I don't even want to know how you got to this retarded conclusion.
You dont have to be rude/immature... And since when is that to far off the scope.. ever play diablo 2? some items give access to different class's spells. You never know.

Last edited by eAdvisory; 05-01-2012 at 07:24 PM.
05-01-2012, 07:35 PM
Dont worry eAdvisory, n2oxide came off as an aś to me since I signed up to the Ghero forums the other day. He called some kid a "blind bat" cuz he posted a question in the guides section of the forum. I don't really care as long as its not toward me. it's actually funny to me, how people treat ya like a complete Tard when u ask a question bout the game. But on another note, I just hit level 59. In the white goblin castle getting the solar thing.
05-01-2012, 07:38 PM
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace43 View Post
Dont worry eAdvisory, n2oxide came off as an aś to me since I signed up to the Ghero forums the other day. He called some kid a "blind bat" cuz he posted a question in the guides section of the forum. I don't really care as long as its not toward me. it's actually funny to me, how people treat ya like a complete Tard when u ask a question bout the game. But on another note, I just hit level 59. In the white goblin castle getting the solar thing.
No worries, i dont mind immaturity. i am seriously no lie at the same exact spot lvl 59... no lies
05-01-2012, 07:48 PM
anyone know where is 'Branded Spirit' in the moster hunting quest? The part where u going to save steel orc eldar.