Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-26-2012, 04:15 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosoup4crr View Post
i don't know. In inotia 3, the skills available to your mercenaries were random, as well. People just farmed emblems over and over until they got the perfect constellation of skills. I assume people would do the same for 4.

You could do that to get the skills you wanted (and use dice to get the desired stats) but you still can't allocate skill points for your mercenaries (don't know why), which you could do in inotia 3 e.g. my lvl 21 priest has lvl 1 heal spell, and everytime he levels up he's not awarded any skill points. So yeah you could build a pure healer but only if the priest is your main character
Old 04-26-2012, 04:19 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Range of the bow is poop lol
Old 04-26-2012, 05:10 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
me require 3rd generation or later.
well on the itunes link it says Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.Requires iOS 3.0 or later so yea hope they can fix it or bump up the requirements to the correct ones. ive seen other reviews saying that it crashes for 3g too
Old 04-26-2012, 07:25 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default ?

So whats everyones favorite or most fun class to them? Like what class has the funnest playstyle to you guys? I agree the range of the bow is laughable....
Old 04-26-2012, 07:36 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

after i play zenonia 4 and spend 60+$ i quit because of many hacker who cheat on stats, after i play inotia 4 the control are not 360, guess im gonna pvp and hunt more item on zenonia 2 and wait for zenonia 5 or other morpg to come on ios
Old 04-26-2012, 07:47 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Wow, surprised to read actual discussion after the first few posts. So some people are actually liking what sounded like a buggy beta test?

Or did they perhaps upload the "real" version at some point?

Either way, it's strange that there was little fanfare for the game's release then all the sudden it appears out of nowhere.
Im almost 10 hours in now and i like it alot. but i am also a very patient person. I have yet to find a dislike in this game. i will however let the forum know if i find something worth mentioning.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:55 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I love this game!! , im currently playing as the black knight. im able to use 2haNDERS and a onehand/shield combo. this game is very similar to WoW in some certain things. especially having copper - silver - gold currency. i recommend this game!!!!

Last edited by eAdvisory; 04-26-2012 at 09:26 PM..
Old 04-27-2012, 02:46 AM

Quote:
As far as I can tell, it feels like a complete rehash of Inotia 3. The dialogue is much improved in my opinion. But everything just feels the same. 80% of the skills are the same as those in 3. The items are basically the same. Many of the characters are the same. And the same methods of min/maxing are there: Use some dice, farm heroic emblems, grind end-game gear, make chaos weapons, repeat. Granted, I've only played a 5 or 6 hours. But, it feels way too familiar to keep its novelty, I think.

I hope I'm wrong. And I'm going to finish the campaign once if, for no other reason, than to see how the story-line goes (The story line and, specifically, the dialogue are actually pretty nice in this rendition). So, maybe I'll find something new and interesting.

*also, as a note. It was said that there's no true priest class in a post above. I feel like the priest is given the option, through gear and spec, to choose whether it wants to be a classic priest or a paladin.
About the Priset thing.

What I meant is that there is no fragile classic prist, instead there is a paladin that can go Holy (priest) or Martial (Paladin) .
Old 04-27-2012, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eAdvisory View Post
I love this game!! , im currently playing as the black knight. im able to use 2haNDERS and a onehand/shield combo. this game is very similar to WoW in some certain things. especially having copper - silver - gold currency. i recommend this game!!!!
My god!
That's some obvious advertisement.

Seriously Com2Us?!

It's a decent game but the quoted comment can never be justified, no matter how much you like Inotia.

This game is absolutely NOTHING like WoW, which is mainly a good thing.

I'll say that again, this game is nothing like WoW, and seriously? "It has copper, silver and gold" does that make it like WoW? The currency?
Old 04-27-2012, 03:13 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibliribland View Post
My god!
That's some obvious advertisement.

Seriously Com2Us?!

It's a decent game but the quoted comment can never be justified, no matter how much you like Inotia.

This game is absolutely NOTHING like WoW, which is mainly a good thing.

I'll say that again, this game is nothing like WoW, and seriously? "It has copper, silver and gold" does that make it like WoW? The currency?
If you are gonna compare it to a great game, compare it to Order and Chaos. That's an iPod game that's ALOT like WoW, AND it has the same currency. Tho I do agree, Inotia 4 so far is a pretty decent game. I don't particularly like the graphics, but I can get over it.