★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-24-2012, 11:24 PM
Dammit it all,,,,,, I hate this part, I'm stuck at where you have to fight the lvl 90 guardian rock guy for the "Final seal" to get out of the curse .-...... there way to hax,,,,, I have to use like 10 pots and 10 life pots and 10 ress on one of them and I have to fking kill 4 OF THEM WTF? What I really hate is that they are far range.....,, if there were combat like they should be I can use movement trick with my warlock .-.
BTW my party is Warlock(MAIN) , Assasin, Priest
06-26-2012, 12:54 AM
Hello

Good night,
A few hours ago I finally finished this game (main history)
Idont like the end, I doubt that certain
I hope you can respond Some questionss

1> what happened to Frey (ELF)
2> That is the real end? or if it happens again the story changes again this.
3> the channel really die? (kiyan reality is an illusion, then the channel is alive?
4> + plus there new party?

5> how i start this?
6> kiyan's brother said that he would return, but not seen in history, (then continue where I4 end and begining I5? Or there are side missions that explains the story?)
7> What happened to portia? (really existed or was just imagination?)
8> anyone know how to get to the other villages?

X>What is that old swords blade you get in the end?
XX>who is supposed to be giving you the sword?
XXX>This character will be of I5?
XXXX>When will I5?

THank youu
Byee

07-04-2012, 02:54 AM
Hey guys, which layer of Kiyan's memory is it best to grind for goods/items?
07-12-2012, 12:47 AM
So I picked this up today. I'm not sure how the ai controls work. How do I send my dudes to attack stuff without switching to them?
07-19-2012, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace43 View Post
I havnt even started up I4 in at least a week, probably more tho. Between Skyrim,Modern Warfare 3, and other ps3 and iPod games, theres just not enough time to play games AND have a personal life. It's tough lol.
I'm with ya on that man..
08-02-2012, 10:37 AM
After saving the elder orc guy, Im supposed to go "back" to Secret Sanctum 2. Any clues on where that is? I dont remember it and cant find it searching around near the orc village...
08-02-2012, 12:22 PM
Nevermind to my question, found it... ugh
08-11-2012, 09:18 AM
Bounty Hunter Craig?

Does anyone know how to get to Bounty Hunter Craig in Eldorn Forest 1? I've been searching for three days and I can't find him. He's the one that has you kill the vicious warewolf and Jeff the Wanted Criminal.

Killed Everything, I can't find him to collect my reward. I don't want to continue unless I hand it in. Please help
08-16-2012, 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard500 View Post
Layer 1, Dark Woods Boss. Save, kill, then reload. Good Luck.
i try, but when i kill and reload, the boss was gone.. can u explain the details for the move? im using ios btw, maybe different or something idk
08-17-2012, 09:43 AM
ok I have had not much trouble at all with bosses up till now, but I can't even begin to beat the elven ghost. I'm dead in two seconds before I even have time to use a improved Resurrection scroll on my mercenaries. I'm at level 100 with a black knight, Ranger, and and priest. I tried switching to a warlock like someone said to use that freeze thing, but it didn't make much difference it seemed. help?