★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Digital Chocolate Price Drops

05-18-2009, 09:02 PM
Digital Chocolate Price Drops

[App Store Link, 2.99]

Quote:
-----------------------------------------------------------
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Check out the FREE version of Stunt Car Racing 99 Tracks Now!

MOBILE GAME REVIEW
PocketGamer scores 9/10 and says: "Whether you're competing against yourself or challenging a friend, with 99 tracks on offer, this is a title that shuns picture-perfection in an effort to deliver both in terms of pure content and entertainment value."

Delivering a high-speed adrenaline rush of fun including 99 tracks, off-road challenges, mammoth jumps, sick tricks and more!

Play with friends in a nitro-fuelled stunt racing game that'll take you across desert, forest and ice! Perform the art of extreme flips, jumps and wheelies in the ultimate off-road challenge and even experience head-to-head action in Hot Seat Mode. Earn nitro boosts performing tricks and collect health to avoid spectacular crashes. Dash to the finish line and get ready for the ride of your life!

PREMIUM FEATURES:
- Shift into high gear with up to 99 expertly designed tracks, optimized for stunt car action
- Perform big flips, 360 spins, massive jumps, wheelies and more
Go head-to-head with real friends in hot seat mode
- Race across 3 unique terrains including desert, forest and ice
- Earn nitro boosts while performing tricks
- Choose between 2 different styles of cars.
- Unlock a new car by completing 5 tracks in a row
- Intuitive and easy-to-use controls – gently tap or touch the screen to control the monster truck
- Excellent music and sound effects

MORE FUN FOR FREE ON APPLE APP STORE
There is a Lite version for ea. D Choc game: Crazy Penguin Catapult, 24 Special Ops, Chocolate Shop Frenzy, Diamond Islands, 3D Tower Bloxx Deluxe, Mini Golf 99 Holes Theme Park, Picto Play Plus, Kamikaze Robots, Tornado Mania! and 3D Brick Breaker Revolution.

You can currently find our classic pocket sized games for iPhone or iPod touch in a variety of categories including arcade, action, adventure, puzzle, sim, strategy, racing and more!

GREAT DEAL w/ THE PREMIUM VERSION
Download the Paid version for unlimited replay value packed with even more gameplay modes, levels, power-ups and special unlocks. Get the full experience!

FIND DC ON THE WEB
Get updated with Dig ital Chocolate's latest product, promos and game tips! Visit us on Facebook, MySpace, YouTube and Twitter! Find us FAST by searching for dchoc.

All trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.

[App Store Link, 2.99]

Quote:
ON SALE NOW
Take advantage of huge savings on some of Digital Chocolate’s most popular games (Up to 65% off)!

·$2.99(USD) - Mini Golf 99 Holes Theme Park: #1 Game in April
·$2.99(USD) - 3D Tower Bloxx Deluxe: 4 Stars!
·$2.99(USD) - Chocolate Shop Frenzy: 4 Stars!
·$2.99(USD) - Crazy Penguin Catapult: 4 Stars!
·$2.99(USD) - 24(TM) Special Ops: Based on hit TV show
·$2.99(USD) - Tornado Mania: NEW!
·$2.99(USD) - Stunt Car Racing 99 Tracks: NEW!
·$2.99(USD) - Kamikaze Robots: NEW!
·$1.99(USD) - Diamond Islands: IGN scores 8/10
·$0.99(USD) - PictoPlay Plus: NEW!

Act now, before it’s too late! Search “dchoc” to find the games fast.
GAME REVIEW
AppVee gives 4.2/5 and says “Overall, this game feels like an old Sega Genesis game and I love it. The controls and feel of the game pay respects to an older style of gaming and it really does play smooth with enough content to keep you interested."

TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Check out the FREE Version of 24 Special Ops Now!

Step into Jack Bauer's shoes and experience hands-on '24' action. In a suspense packed 24 hours you'll be taken to the edge of disaster- it's up to you to make a difference. Feel your heart racing as you live through the ultimate Jack Bauer adventure with in-the-field combat combined with code breaking, bomb defusing and car chasing.

PREMIUM FEATURES:
•Play as Jack Bauer through an original story in '24,' the award-winning TV show and recipient of multiple Emmy and Golden Globe Awards
•Interact and co-operate with '24' regulars like Chloe O'Brian and Bill Buchanan
•Tackle several mini game challenges as Jack completes his quest: Car Chases, Bomb Defusing, Code Breaking and Lock Picking
•Incredible combat and shooter system including Shot Meter, Automatic Cover, Silent Kill and Grenade Impact Area
•Great controls - gently slide or tap your fingers on the touch screen to shoot down enemies
•Battle dangerous foes and take down Helicopters, Military Vehicles and Ships in fiery explosions
•Action packed levels filled with award-winning level design and advanced enemy AI and real enemy types
•High adrenaline music and sound effects

MORE FUN FOR FREE ON APPLE APP STORE
There is a Lite version for ea. D Choc game: Crazy Penguin Catapult, Chocolate Shop Frenzy, Diamond Islands, 3D Tower Bloxx Deluxe, Mini Golf 99 Holes Theme Park, Picto Play Plus, Kamikaze Robots, Tornado Mania!, Pyramid Bloxx and 3D Brick Breaker Revolution.

You can currently find our classic pocket sized games for iPhone or iPod touch in a variety of categories including arcade, action, adventure, puzzle, sim, strategy, racing and more!

GREAT DEAL w/ THE PREMIUM VERSION
Download the Paid version for unlimited replay value packed with even more gameplay modes, levels, power-ups and special unlocks. Get the full experience!

FIND DC ON THE WEB
Get updated with Dig ital Chocolate’s latest product, promos and game tips! Visit us on Facebook, MySpace, YouTube and Twitter! Find us FAST by searching for dchoc.

All trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.

24: Special Ops

24 TM & © 2009 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Here's the thread for the Pyramid Bloxx price drop.

Last edited by theone1007; 05-18-2009 at 09:10 PM.
05-18-2009, 09:05 PM
Guess the finally realized that the animated graphical quality are sub-par for what the iphone can handle and that maybe they should've done more than just directly port their titles over with no optimization or changes done.

GameCenter/OpenFeint/Plus+/Agon/Gameloft Live/Xbox LIVE/PSN ID: VoodooVyper

05-18-2009, 09:08 PM
I really love D Chocolate games, but not these two =/

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.
05-18-2009, 09:14 PM
I love their games but the framerate is choppy.

Four most influential games: Papi Jump, iDracula, Fieldrunners, Flight Control.
06-08-2009, 07:24 PM
Crazy penguin catapult on sale for

$0.99

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
06-08-2009, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stykman View Post
Crazy penguin catapult on sale for

$0.99
Good deal right there, only 30 something levels but fun nonetheless.

GameCenter/OpenFeint/Plus+/Agon/Gameloft Live/Xbox LIVE/PSN ID: VoodooVyper
06-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooVyper View Post
Good deal right there, only 30 something levels but fun nonetheless.
its probably worth 1$
3$? i dont think so

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
06-08-2009, 07:41 PM
Thanks for listing those...yea I'd recommend these ones.

·$2.99(USD) - 3D Tower Bloxx Deluxe: 4 Stars! (demo doesn't do this one justice as it gets much harder)
·$2.99(USD) - Chocolate Shop Frenzy: 4 Stars! (good time management game)
·$1.99(USD) - Diamond Islands: IGN scores 8/10 (my favorite of this type of game)
·$0.99(USD) - PictoPlay Plus: NEW! (good if you got little kids..guess as the picture is drawn...just try demo).

Well for $1 guess Crazy Penguin is ok...definitely give demo a spin first. Wasn't too keen on this one but many do like it though.
·$0.99(USD) - Crazy Penguin Catapult: 4 Stars!
06-08-2009, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbass View Post
Thanks for listing those...yea I'd recommend these ones.

·$2.99(USD) - 3D Tower Bloxx Deluxe: 4 Stars! (demo doesn't do this one justice as it gets much harder)
·$2.99(USD) - Chocolate Shop Frenzy: 4 Stars! (good time management game)
·$1.99(USD) - Diamond Islands: IGN scores 8/10 (my favorite of this type of game)
·$0.99(USD) - PictoPlay Plus: NEW! (good if you got little kids..guess as the picture is drawn...just try demo).

Well for $1 guess Crazy Penguin is ok...definitely give demo a spin first. Wasn't too keen on this one but many do like it though.
·$0.99(USD) - Crazy Penguin Catapult: 4 Stars!

I recommend the first 2, as well.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL