★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: S A Zahir
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 34.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: **The super hard iOS platformer is now FREE, download and join the Soda party!**

Captain Cork has sabotaged the world's vending machines!

There is only one hope now. Mr. Pop!

Can you help him save the world's drink supply?!

Frenzy Pop is a frantic platforming game created by Al4red Studios, the creators of Fowl Ops. on the iOS. You have to complete the levels as quickly as possible whilst avoiding hazardous obstacles and battling against Captain Cork and his evil side kick along the way!

Get Mr. Pop to the vending machines and Pop Power your way to victory!

"it's the most tense side-scrolling platformer you'll find at $0.99" -- 4/5 (iFanzine.com)

"..the perfect recipe for a fun experience" -- 8/10 (iphonelife.com)

"If you're looking for a handheld and rage-inducingly hard platformer for your iOS device, take this soda bottle from hell for a whirl" -- 8/10 (Gamereactor.dk)

"...flowing through complicated sets of traps really does feel good" -- 3.5/5 (TouchArcade)

FEATURING:

-- 56 levels including 15 Hard mode levels across 4 unique worlds
-- Boss battles
-- Hand drawn artwork fully supporting retina display graphics
-- Run, jump, double jump, roll and pop power your way through the challenging levels!
-- Gamecenter leaderboards
-- And a special bonus level featuring CheeseMan!

Updates coming soon

Follow us on Facebook & Twitter :)

Echoseven's comments:

HD Version : http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/frenzy-pop-hd/id518847527?mt=8
04-25-2012, 07:25 AM
This looks decent, love my platformers ! A fair few levels, seems to play well from the video and has buttons ! Only 69p, bargain, i'll be picking this one up later

04-25-2012, 07:50 AM
Looks alright. I'm going to wait for impressions first though.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
04-25-2012, 12:43 PM
Really fun game. Solid controls. Rock hard and fun stages.

Danish review. :-) http://www.gamereactor.dk/anmeldelse...Frenzy+Pop+HD/ :-)
04-25-2012, 12:50 PM
Right on - looks like this'll be the one game I buy tonight. =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Cardinal Quest 2, Pixel Dungeon, Asdivine Hearts, Super Retro Bros., Storm The Train
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
04-25-2012, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Right on - looks like this'll be the one game I buy tonight. =oD
Cool, Ill wait for your impressions as I am a bit fed up with all these SMB clones after that last one
04-25-2012, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Cool, Ill wait for your impressions as I am a bit fed up with all these SMB clones after that last one
Yeah its a SMB clone but so was CheeseMan and ChocoRun and they were quite good. This will be the same thing but with a bottle. I like these kind of games, not complicated, simple casual platformer.
04-25-2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeiraGames View Post
Yeah its a SMB clone but so was CheeseMan and ChocoRun and they were quite good. This will be the same thing but with a bottle. I like these kind of games, not complicated, simple casual platformer.
I like them too, but just recently ive finished several games that are very similar: Super Lemonade Factory, Cheeseman, Kung Fu Rabbit and League of Evil 2, all very similar to this, so I will wait for impressions first. Nothing against this one
04-25-2012, 10:29 PM
Oh man what a mistake gettin this was...

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Cardinal Quest 2, Pixel Dungeon, Asdivine Hearts, Super Retro Bros., Storm The Train
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid