Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 04-27-2012, 12:01 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

My review: sofian_us

First try I thought just another word game … but it is addictive … while playing and train your brain at the same time. It is worth my $0.99 …. it is awesome for spending my weekend leisure time !!!

E-mail sent!

Last edited by taz_79; 04-27-2012 at 01:36 AM..
Old 04-27-2012, 12:14 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Posted review. Email sent! Thank you.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:45 AM

Posted a review as "LethalApple".

Quote:
Such a fun game to play, I really enjoyed it. It's something that I feel I can play for hours without getting bored, as it's got varied gameplay and really presents a challenge. It's not too difficult that it becomes boring, but it's also simple enough so that you can enjoy it and still have fun without thinking too hard. This means that it is something that anyone can enjoy, even if they don't usually like word games. Since this also includes iPad and iPhone support, it's great on both devices and fantastic that you only have to buy it once. I found that it works well on both devices, but the iPad can get a bit too big at times. At this price, I really recommend it, as it's really great value for money. You'll find that you will spend hours on this game, having lots of fun, as it is really addictive, so I wasn't able to put it down. Anybody who owns an iOS device needs to have this app.
Old 04-27-2012, 05:43 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

reviewed as jawe07 @ US apstore.
email sent
Old 04-27-2012, 07:04 AM
iPhone 5

reviewed as Arutyun Mokoyan on US AppStore
Quote:
Nice game!
Very nice word solving game! Great simple deisgn and very easy to understand how to play. You should to guess the word. You have only the first letter and you need to open the rest of the letters by guessing the word. There are three types of word length with 5, 6 and 7 letters. Also there are different types of achievements. You can also share your score on Facebook. Very cool challenging game! Worth it!
Email sent!
Old 04-27-2012, 07:23 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Reviewed as TheVengefulOne in the USAppStore

Quote:
Challenging and fun
What sets this apart from the hundreds of other word games in the appstore is the level of challegne it brings to this genre. There is no gimped pattern recognition mechanics that lets you guess words easily...you will have to slowly and steadily think your way through each challenge. As always, an universal app is a big plus and the fact that it has game centre achievements and goes for a under a buck means that getting this app is a no brainer.
email sent!
Old 04-27-2012, 09:19 AM

Default Last Day

Last Day for promotion .. and still Odds are very high ....
Old 04-27-2012, 10:05 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Reviewed as danielfanu on the US store

Quote:
Score it word is a very simple but challenging word puzzle game. Like all other word puzzle game you have to guess the word as fast as you can. The UI is too simple, it would be better if you could make it look better, at least more selectable themes. Anyway if you are a word puzzle game lover 'score it word' is definitely highly recommended.
Email sent.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:10 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Sent my email, reviewed as AG4S in US store.
Thanks for the opportunity.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:23 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

I thought this game was a difficult success. The part where you figure out the word is like hangman but you get to see the first letter. I enjoyed that. The one problem is only being allowed 4 tries or so to guess the word. The other hangman-like idea is that of you get a word in the right place then it shows up in the correct place. All together I thought it was just another crap app but it was a legitimate fun game.💩

4/27/12