Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-05-2012, 11:06 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Cletus Land - The addictive platformer from Robot Pickle (Universal)

Robot Pickle is thrilled to announce Cletus Land, an addictive platformer with high quality physics and fluid player control.

Run, jump and stomp enemies to guide Cletus through 16 giant action-packed levels to help him defeat Cooter and recover his beloved pickup truck. Explore bonus tree house levels along the way to collect bottle caps and find power-ups to help you in your quest. Cletus Land is a classically-styled platform game that's instantly familiar and enjoyable to everyone!

Old 12-05-2012, 11:08 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Damn cant remember what this game reminds me of, Space Invaders, Half Life ? Cant remember !

Anyway just purchased, shall give an opinion soon !

Just started it on my ipod touch 5th gen, a black screen ! Theres me thinking it looks good. I'll try rebooting

Arrrgh what a pain. Nothing !

Dont know if its the latest ios 6 or ipod touch 5th gen. Only 99c but frustrating i cant even play it. Just a black screen. I've got 100's of apps on my ipod and they all work fine, never seen this problem before.

The app description says its fine for ipod touch 5th gen, unsure what the problem is

Last edited by psj3809; 12-05-2012 at 11:13 AM..
Old 12-05-2012, 11:12 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

The innovation in this game is ashtonishing, it could be the next greatest thing, even better then angry birds.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:51 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Default Game Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnterNexus View Post
The innovation in this game is ashtonishing, it could be the next greatest thing, even better then angry birds.
Much better than Angry Birds. I'm enjoying playing, graphics are great, and controls are easy to use. The game gets more difficult as you progress but that's to be expected, you can start over from the same level if you die which makes it easy and less frustrating that other games. Worth the .99!
Old 12-05-2012, 04:40 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

^so on this great night of releases this is the ONLY game you comment on? Hmmm

Anyway this works fine on my iPhone but not my iPod for some reason. Decent Mario clone. The left/right icons are a bit too close though. Didn't have any sound effects despite the volume for this turned up

With a few fixes in an update this could be pretty good. Hopefully no more 1 posters will invade this thread though!
Old 12-05-2012, 04:44 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Seeing as I bought so many Mario clones, then regretted it afterwards (Ultra Dario, Lep's world, etc.) I'm holing back on this one.