★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Can't decide which app - Critter Crunch, Price is Rigth, or Toy Bot

11-19-2008, 01:57 PM
Can't decide which app - Critter Crunch, Price is Rigth, or Toy Bot

I'm trying to decide which one to buy. I tried the lite version of critter crunch and toy bot diaries and liked them both. I love price is right though and it looks like the computer version. I'm talking about toy bot diaries one and I think there may be a price drop since 2 was just released.
Witht critter crunch i have a few match three, but this one just seems fun.
On price is right does anyone know any iphone specific features that use touch or the accelerometer, like spinning the wheel by flicking the screen or dropping plinko chips by touching a certain area? Does anyone have a video for price is right.

Anyway let me know they're all about the same price I may end up buying them all, but only one for now to hold me over until I get an itunes gift card for Christmas.
11-19-2008, 02:23 PM
Critter Crunch all the way! I bought it back at its full price and it was also the first app I purchased. Its worth it its tons of fun and the game play will continue and its also fun just to play whenever or wherever you're at.

Toy Bot Dairies is fun but when it ends it ends cause its a story and then you'll have to get 2 which I still haven't gotten but plan to next month or maybe go donate plasma...

Price is Right.. well, I'm not much into game show games so this I have no comment.
11-19-2008, 02:59 PM
I was hooked on critter crunch til it got too hard for me. haven't played it since

haven't tried price is right

Toy Bot would have to be my recommendation, and Toy Bot 2 is even better than the first.
11-19-2008, 03:13 PM
I have all 3...

Price is right to play with friends, but no so much fun against AI

Toy Bot 1 & 2 are both fun and challenging, but relatively short, and once you've beaten them there is virtually no replay value.

Critter Crunch is my newest purchase, but i can see this one staying on my phone the longest...you can always replay this with different strategies & try to improve your scores. Hope this helps!!!
11-19-2008, 03:58 PM
Those games are quite different from each other. Critter crunch definitely have more replayability but you can say the same for any games of that type. The other two do offer different forms of entertainment and satisfaction to me. For example, if you like mario, you will want to play Toy Bot. I tried both Toy bot 1 and 2, its quite an adventure. Price is right is pretty ok too if you are into that kinda games.
11-19-2008, 06:18 PM
I will probably end up buying all three/four.
Does anyone have a video of price is right on the iphone?
I've played the free version of toy bot and critter crunch so I know how they play.