★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The Flees are tiny, nervous creatures who live together in their peaceful and hidden valley. One day, a gigantic finger appears behind the Flees and the terrified Flees start to run.

Playing as the giant finger, it is your mission to help the Flees dodge traps and enemies like the hungry plant and the pit-o-teeth. See how far you can get the Flees to run.

Make the Flees collect the power-ups that lie in their way to unleash their special powers like the stink attack and the formidable giant Flee attack.

Flees contains fun gameplay, gorgeous art and animation and awesome original music that is bound to stick in your head.

Ginormouse Games's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

The Flees are tiny, nervous creatures who live together in their peaceful and hidden valley. One day, a gigantic finger appears behind the Flees and the terrified Flees start to run.

Playing as the giant finger, it is your mission to help the Flees dodge traps and enemies like the hungry plant and the pit-o-teeth. See how far you can get the Flees to run.

Make the Flees collect the power-ups that lie in their way to unleash their special powers like the stink attack and the formidable giant Flee attack.

Flees contains fun gameplay, gorgeous art and animation and awesome original music that is bound to stick in your head.

App store link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flees/id515819671?mt=8&uo=4

05-02-2012, 04:53 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
=oP

Alrighty... so, you drag your finger along the bottom of the screen to control your 4 little flees. If you run into something, you loose a flee.

There are power-ups every now and again, I came across two, though they both did the same thing. One was a speed power-up, which let you run into objects, and the other was a fire power-up, which also let you run into objects. I'm not sure if they added to the score or not, though I would love to think they did.

I think it'd be great if there was a chaining system (multiplier) for running into objects while you're powered up... giving you more points (ooooh, it would be FANTASTIC if this was also dependent on how many flees you had in your group at the time!)... maybe some more animations for the different power ups? Like, for the fire power-up, maybe actually quickly show the objects burst into flames when you crash through them before they go off the screen? I dunno... would make it seem like there was some differences between the two (or more, I dunno, I've only seen speed and fire... and it seemed like I went the same speed with both, could have just been that I got fire later, and the game was going faster at that point, I dunno...)

Anywho. There's GC boards, and no achievements. Aside from the finger control, it really doesn't have anything special as far as being an endless game. Though a really nice scoring system would go a VERY long ways.