★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: KONAMI
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 833.5 MB
  • Version: 1.2.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Createyourdreamteamandplaystunning3Dmatches!Useover5,000licensedplayerstobecomethebestclubmanagerinPESCLUBManager!

Welcoming Neymar Jr.!
We are proud to announce the world soccer superstar, Neymar Jr. as our new endorsement player!

3D Matches Powered by the Pro Evolution Soccer Console Game Engine
PES CLUB MANAGER uses an optimized version of the game engine from the well-known console video game, Pro Evolution Soccer 2015. Realistic 3D matches and real-time stats will help you lead your team to the top!

In-depth Real-time Match Simulation
Change your tactics and control your team in real time. Do you have what it takes to win the title? The realistic match simulation and real-time tactical instructions during matches will satisfy even the most dedicated football fans!

5,000+ Officially Licensed Real Players From all Over the World
PES CLUB MANAGER includes official licenses for real leagues and clubs from Europe and South America, with over 5,000 real players waiting to join your team! Test your skills against European Giants such as Bayern Munich, Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain.

Progress at Your Own Pace
You are in full control of the season. Play as many matches as you want, anytime, anywhere!

[Notice Regarding App Download]
The following is required to download PES CLUB MANAGER: A Wi-Fi network or iTunes Store from PC/Mac
* The application cannot be downloaded over a 3G or LTE network.
* This requirement applies to App update as well.

* PES CLUB MANAGER is a free-to-play App. No purchases are required. All users can play the entire game free of charge, although purchasing PES Coins can speed up gameplay and help to strengthen your club faster. In-App purchases can be disabled by limiting in-App purchases on the device used.

Requires iOS 8.0 or later.

Recommended devices
- iPhone5, iPhone 5c, iPhone5S, iPhone 6, iPhone6 Plus, iPad(4th gen), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini(2nd generation or later)

Note:
We cannot offer support or compensation related to use of this App on devices not recommended.

This is an online game only. Users must be connected to the internet (3G,4G,or Wi-Fi) to play. Internet connection charges may be incurred separately depending on the user's network environment.
You will be asked to provide your App Store ID and password before confirming purchase of this App. The purchase screen can be disabled by tapping the Cancel button.
Use of this app requires agreement to the apps Terms of Use, Virtual Currency Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

License Agreement:
http://pes.konami.com/wp-content/themes/konamipes/cminfo/copyright.html"

Mikiesque's comments:
PES CLUB MANAGER by KONAMI

04-09-2015, 10:59 PM
New PES management game powered by latest PES15 engine!!! WOOOOOOOT!!!!

04-10-2015, 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenken11 View Post
Only AU? Can't seem to find in NZ and CAnada store.
Not sure. It is actually quite amazing!!! Very impressed!!!

I'll play some more before I report back more impressions.
04-10-2015, 04:09 AM
Does it use 3d engine for match highlights?
04-10-2015, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodangel View Post
Does it use 3d engine for match highlights?
U can use the 3D engine for the whole match or change to 2D view or mixture of 2D and 3D (show highlights). I just have to make an aust account just for this and I have been playing for the last 4 hrs. It's quality and polish and there is a market for real users to trade players.

It's a freemium game so there is timer for the numbers of matches u could play but I am not having a problem as everything else is quite fair.
04-10-2015, 09:47 AM
Yes game uses PES15 engine and you can watch whole match if you choose to. The match plays exactly as PES15 but without your direct control of players. You can swap tactics, pressure, attack/defense mindset, type of passing etc... while match is being played and see the effect in real time. It works really well!!!

Matches are really diverse and i have not seen one repetition of the chance or a goal. PES always had it's strength in playing out matches that are unpredictable so it's amazing to see it here.

Alternatively you can watch 2D - similar to FM15, and in this mode tou can speed up match up to 3x.

You can also use 'assisted' which is 2D match engine but switches to 3D on chances/goals etc...

There is quite a bit of customisation available from players, training, transfers etc... to actually building stadiums, training grounds, fun houses, medical practice, corporate HQ etc...

VERY impressed thus far I must admit. What a pleasant surprise from Konami. Really didn't see this one coming!
04-10-2015, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikiesque View Post
Yes game uses PES15 engine and you can watch whole match if you choose to. The match plays exactly as PES15 but without your direct control of players. You can swap tactics, pressure, attack/defense mindset, type of passing etc... while match is being played and see the effect in real time. It works really well!!!

Matches are really diverse and i have not seen one repetition of the chance or a goal. PES always had it's strength in playing out matches that are unpredictable so it's amazing to see it here.

Alternatively you can watch 2D - similar to FM15, and in this mode tou can speed up match up to 3x.

You can also use 'assisted' which is 2D match engine but switches to 3D on chances/goals etc...

There is quite a bit of customisation available from players, training, transfers etc... to actually building stadiums, training grounds, fun houses, medical practice, corporate HQ etc...

VERY impressed thus far I must admit. What a pleasant surprise from Konami. Really didn't see this one coming!
To add on, the timer will be 30mins for a ball and you can accumulate 5 balls. Each ball is to play a match so technically u get to play 5
Matches per every 2.5hrs. Pretty fast, not to worry.

Having play 20 matches, have not seen a single goal that is a repeat action, their random engine is so amazing as some of my goals are impressive, the circling of keeper, the lobbing, the volley, the headers all r gd stuff. I enjoy the 3D engine alottt.

The market is a little limited for now as I suspect because of the small player base. It will improve I guess.
04-10-2015, 03:31 PM
Ok, im try it. Pretty graphics, but 3d view is so slow on iPad 3. So close
Amazing game, best manager of mobile game. Respect.
04-10-2015, 07:43 PM
Had a quick go... And it seems good so far. Match engine is great!
04-11-2015, 04:32 AM
Gameplay by IPlay GameChannel