Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #471  
Old 05-10-2012, 03:03 PM
Grajulman Grajulman is offline
Junior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 27
Default

RQs here too!!! , what thhhhhhhhha.....
Reply With Quote
  #472  
Old 05-10-2012, 03:25 PM
TenOnez TenOnez is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 520
Default

I don't even know my rank in this lol. I have that update Battle Record off though, so that could be a problem for me.

Getting a bit better in this tho. Not perfect, not decent, but okay overall.
Reply With Quote
  #473  
Old 05-10-2012, 03:36 PM
kof kof is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 10
Default

Thanks Vices for your details analysis. i love your sexy Mai but it seems like u high jump a little bit much in her and i could predict it and do my uppercut
Reply With Quote
  #474  
Old 05-10-2012, 04:08 PM
D4Gamers D4Gamers is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,096
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenOnez View Post
I don't even know my rank in this lol. I have that update Battle Record off though, so that could be a problem for me.

Getting a bit better in this tho. Not perfect, not decent, but okay overall.
Same here, gradually improving. I wish there was a way to watch others replays though. Replays in Volt alone allowed me to improve my game and get a better understanding of how to approach certain situations or how to understand a character. I'm really struggling without it.

It doesn't help that youtube doesn't have many gameplay videos of my characters either. But I will adjust eventually, I will be decent enough to play online confidently.
Reply With Quote
  #475  
Old 05-10-2012, 04:50 PM
DoctaMario DoctaMario is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 1,349
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenOnez View Post
I don't even know my rank in this lol. I have that update Battle Record off though, so that could be a problem for me.

Getting a bit better in this tho. Not perfect, not decent, but okay overall.
You've definitely gotten better! I got my shit pushed in when we played last night and we've normally been pretty evenly matched up utility now.

I've been going though all the teams trying to settle on a third character though and working on combos for Terry and Ralf so next time I'll be a little more competitive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4Gamers View Post
Same here, gradually improving. I wish there was a way to watch others replays though. Replays in Volt alone allowed me to improve my game and get a better understanding of how to approach certain situations or how to understand a character. I'm really struggling without it.

It doesn't help that youtube doesn't have many gameplay videos of my characters either. But I will adjust eventually, I will be decent enough to play online confidently.
I rearly hope the online community for this game grows more so we can not only have more competition but so that SNKP will see it as worthwhile to add upgrades like that. They seem to have taken a lot of cues from how Capcom has handled Volt so I'm hoping some of those improvements like the Battle net will come to KoF too.
Reply With Quote
  #476  
Old 05-10-2012, 09:43 PM
TenOnez TenOnez is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 520
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctaMario View Post
You've definitely gotten better! I got my shit pushed in when we played last night and we've normally been pretty evenly matched up utility now.

I've been going though all the teams trying to settle on a third character though and working on combos for Terry and Ralf so next time I'll be a little more competitive.



I rearly hope the online community for this game grows more so we can not only have more competition but so that SNKP will see it as worthwhile to add upgrades like that. They seem to have taken a lot of cues from how Capcom has handled Volt so I'm hoping some of those improvements like the Battle net will come to KoF too.
Thanks!

I also hope the online for this game gets better. Even though I paid full $6.99 for this, this game needs a sale to pull in some more players. I'd love to see more people playing this. SNKP did the online right! You can see the connection BEFORE the match and choose yourself! You can't complain about having a laggy match, sometimes, because you've seen the connection prior to the character select screen.

Did an amazing comeback just now too. Played against someone with Daimon, Benimaru, and Kyo and his Daimon just wrecked my first two characters. He did this grab loop and it was hard to get out of, something I have to figure out but just jumping got me out of the way. So, it was 1 vs 3. My Andy vs his whole team. I came back and won. Then we got disconnected before the next one started.
Reply With Quote
  #477  
Old 05-11-2012, 06:30 AM
VicEs VicEs is offline
Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 93
Default

Docta Mario, have you tried K? I dont use him personally im garbage with him, but he has some pretty nice moves, he does have a sucky dp, but he does have pretty good zoning.

Aganst Ralf Players though, Mai is definitely beast, her speed is usually too much for those big guys, which makes some Daimon players resort to ground smash... which once I duck its a hard to punish, but still punishable move lol. Even if its throw a fan, and then rush in, that fan will either hit, or they guard, but it stops them from being able to air throw.
Reply With Quote
  #478  
Old 05-11-2012, 07:55 AM
Hikarumage Hikarumage is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 271
Default

just bought street fighter x tekken PC version.

man i seriously don't like this game street fighter x tekken at all

wow, spend afew hours for training now i can't find anyone play onine, I don't swear, but how fuking retard is this!!

Last edited by Hikarumage; 05-11-2012 at 08:40 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #479  
Old 05-11-2012, 10:13 AM
DoctaMario DoctaMario is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 1,349
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenOnez View Post
Thanks!

I also hope the online for this game gets better. Even though I paid full $6.99 for this, this game needs a sale to pull in some more players. I'd love to see more people playing this. SNKP did the online right! You can see the connection BEFORE the match and choose yourself! You can't complain about having a laggy match, sometimes, because you've seen the connection prior to the character select screen.

Did an amazing comeback just now too. Played against someone with Daimon, Benimaru, and Kyo and his Daimon just wrecked my first two characters. He did this grab loop and it was hard to get out of, something I have to figure out but just jumping got me out of the way. So, it was 1 vs 3. My Andy vs his whole team. I came back and won. Then we got disconnected before the next one started.
I definitely like the fact that you can see your opponent's connection before you play. I wish Volt would do that somehow. I had some guy last night that I played Ranked with and he was AFK so I just stood there and beat him like a punching bag and practiced my combos. It was hilarious! xD

And that's an amazing comeback! Did you save the replay?


Quote:
Originally Posted by VicEs View Post
Docta Mario, have you tried K? I dont use him personally im garbage with him, but he has some pretty nice moves, he does have a sucky dp, but he does have pretty good zoning.

Aganst Ralf Players though, Mai is definitely beast, her speed is usually too much for those big guys, which makes some Daimon players resort to ground smash... which once I duck its a hard to punish, but still punishable move lol. Even if its throw a fan, and then rush in, that fan will either hit, or they guard, but it stops them from being able to air throw.
Actually K' was in my team originally. I like him but he feels limited to me somehow. I dunno. I was messing with Kim yesterday and I really like him and Kula so far. But K's fun too. It's kinda fun just messing with the various teams and checking them out.

Raiden's kinda fun too. I might put together a couple fun teams like Daimon, Raiden, and Maxima or something like that just for the giggles and the shits.
Reply With Quote
  #480  
Old 05-11-2012, 10:41 AM
HarlequinRogue HarlequinRogue is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,908
Default

I would love if you required a maximum ping to be able to play online. I always wonder; don't the people with crappy Internet realise all their games have bad connection?
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent