Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 07-02-2012, 03:46 PM
Gabriel.Voyager Gabriel.Voyager is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Turin - Italy
Posts: 164
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewithchaos View Post
they said "june" and kept us updated when they submitted the app. I think you all need to chill if they hadn't, we'd be asking them where the app is since June came and went
For specific date i mean something like 20/06 for example, like Magic 2013
I say this because for me is better for the Playdek marketing aim for a specific date.

Last edited by Gabriel.Voyager; 07-02-2012 at 03:49 PM..
  #102  
Old 07-02-2012, 05:20 PM
tecwrtr tecwrtr is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 587
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel.Voyager View Post
For specific date i mean something like 20/06 for example, like Magic 2013
I say this because for me is better for the Playdek marketing aim for a specific date.
I just always view Playdek releases as happy surprises.
  #103  
Old 07-02-2012, 05:48 PM
sapphire_neo sapphire_neo is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,609
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecwrtr View Post
I just always view Playdek releases as happy surprises.
I'm not sure what that exactly says about our favorite developer. Delay kings?
  #104  
Old 07-02-2012, 06:54 PM
onewithchaos onewithchaos is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,405
Send a message via AIM to onewithchaos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire_neo View Post
I'm not sure what that exactly says about our favorite developer. Delay kings?
submitted late June and was promised on June? I hardly all that a delay. there are other Devs who's releases have been pushed back much worse
  #105  
Old 07-02-2012, 07:00 PM
CoreyB CoreyB is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 416
Default

So at what time today does it become clear, not today?
  #106  
Old 07-02-2012, 07:43 PM
twiccan twiccan is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 72
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyB View Post
So at what time today does it become clear, not today?
It's pretty clear now.
  #107  
Old 07-02-2012, 08:05 PM
CoreyB CoreyB is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 416
Default

With the 4th coming up I think we will be lucky if we even see it by the end of the week.
  #108  
Old 07-02-2012, 08:36 PM
sapphire_neo sapphire_neo is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,609
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewithchaos View Post
submitted late June and was promised on June? I hardly all that a delay. there are other Devs who's releases have been pushed back much worse
Don't get the wrong idea here, they took the time to get things perfectly in order and that's great because we expect a lot from them, but the app was at one time dated for Fall 2011. Despite that, getting a great conversion with so much content at launch is an amazing gift regardless of when it happens. You know Playdek is my favorite iOS developer, right? Nothing is going to change that.

PS: Okay, maybe Firi Games still holds that spot... can't separate a man from his shmups
  #109  
Old 07-02-2012, 10:56 PM
onewithchaos onewithchaos is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,405
Send a message via AIM to onewithchaos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire_neo View Post
Don't get the wrong idea here, they took the time to get things perfectly in order and that's great because we expect a lot from them, but the app was at one time dated for Fall 2011. Despite that, getting a great conversion with so much content at launch is an amazing gift regardless of when it happens. You know Playdek is my favorite iOS developer, right? Nothing is going to change that.

PS: Okay, maybe Firi Games still holds that spot... can't separate a man from his shmups
fall 2011? really?
  #110  
Old 07-02-2012, 11:01 PM
sapphire_neo sapphire_neo is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,609
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewithchaos View Post
fall 2011? really?
Try sifting through this thread at PHG forums.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent