★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Free app providers discussion and updates

08-20-2012, 06:32 PM
ok, it's working on my ipad, and got some points now..
When I look at the items you can get, are they all Iphone / Universal / Ipad version ?
Can't find any info about that.
08-20-2012, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
I don't know if it makes a difference, but I started with the website and then got points for downloading the app. Makes sense to take advantage of as many points as possible (although I still refuse to link to my FB account).
Wooo, thanks for the tip Jibba. Thanks to you I got my 1000 points

08-20-2012, 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
My iphone gets that message alot where the board seems down and you get a contact page. But my ipad never gets this message. So the board must be up on FAD.

Anybody else have this problem? Can't figure out why my iphone would be having this problem but my ipad wouldn't unless it is related to my iphone going to the mobile version of their webpage and my ipad going to the desktop version.
I have the same problem i think 1 month ago..all 3 of my idevice works fine but only my iphone gets the contact page problem..i fixed it by reseting my fad account on that iphone.. First i delete cookies and history on settings then i went to fad and reset my account.after that the contact page is gone but my points was back to 0..luckily i only lost 890 pts on that reset.
08-21-2012, 01:58 AM
Air Penguin is free om GnomeEscape
08-21-2012, 02:04 AM
Gnome Escape review promotion makes some funny situation. When i read the review of an App named NASA space which is about solar system i see some comment like " this is the best game i have ever played" or "this is not a bad game"..... people dont even bother open the app , they just write a review to get points

Favourite Casual Game: Angry birds, Cut the Rope, Where's my water, fruit Ninja, Draw Something, Scribblenaut, Osmos, Fieldrunner, Plague Inc

Favourite Premium game: Galaxy on Fire 2, infinity blade, Sky Gambler, Chaos rings
08-21-2012, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tungtrinh87 View Post
Gnome Escape review promotion makes some funny situation. When i read the review of an App named NASA space which is about solar system i see some comment like " this is the best game i have ever played" or "this is not a bad game"..... people dont even bother open the app , they just write a review to get points
Yes people would do anything to get the additional points
08-21-2012, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
My iphone gets that message alot where the board seems down and you get a contact page. But my ipad never gets this message. So the board must be up on FAD.

Anybody else have this problem? Can't figure out why my iphone would be having this problem but my ipad wouldn't unless it is related to my iphone going to the mobile version of their webpage and my ipad going to the desktop version.
Yeah, I would get the same message when using 4g, use wi-fi and you'll be fine.
08-21-2012, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shero89 View Post
Air Penguin is free om GnomeEscape
So is Left2Die.
08-21-2012, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weehomer View Post
Yeah, I would get the same message when using 4g, use wi-fi and you'll be fine.
Wow, so using wifi will solve the contact problem on fad? Wow! Thanks, I'll try it next time I have the problem.
08-21-2012, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattycathy View Post
So is Left2Die.
Didn't know about that one! Thanks!
Know any more?