Support our Sponsors:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1111  
Old 08-20-2012, 06:32 PM
pka4916 pka4916 is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,158
Default

ok, it's working on my ipad, and got some points now..
When I look at the items you can get, are they all Iphone / Universal / Ipad version ?
Can't find any info about that.
Reply With Quote
  #1112  
Old 08-20-2012, 10:05 PM
Drogbathelegend Drogbathelegend is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 290
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
I don't know if it makes a difference, but I started with the website and then got points for downloading the app. Makes sense to take advantage of as many points as possible (although I still refuse to link to my FB account).
Wooo, thanks for the tip Jibba. Thanks to you I got my 1000 points
Reply With Quote
  #1113  
Old 08-20-2012, 10:06 PM
DempseyRoll DempseyRoll is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 110
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
My iphone gets that message alot where the board seems down and you get a contact page. But my ipad never gets this message. So the board must be up on FAD.

Anybody else have this problem? Can't figure out why my iphone would be having this problem but my ipad wouldn't unless it is related to my iphone going to the mobile version of their webpage and my ipad going to the desktop version.
I have the same problem i think 1 month ago..all 3 of my idevice works fine but only my iphone gets the contact page problem..i fixed it by reseting my fad account on that iphone.. First i delete cookies and history on settings then i went to fad and reset my account.after that the contact page is gone but my points was back to 0..luckily i only lost 890 pts on that reset.
Reply With Quote
  #1114  
Old 08-21-2012, 01:58 AM
shero89 shero89 is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,010
Default

Air Penguin is free om GnomeEscape
Reply With Quote
  #1115  
Old 08-21-2012, 02:04 AM
tungtrinh87 tungtrinh87 is offline
Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 98
Default

Gnome Escape review promotion makes some funny situation. When i read the review of an App named NASA space which is about solar system i see some comment like " this is the best game i have ever played" or "this is not a bad game"..... people dont even bother open the app , they just write a review to get points
Reply With Quote
  #1116  
Old 08-21-2012, 02:06 AM
shero89 shero89 is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tungtrinh87 View Post
Gnome Escape review promotion makes some funny situation. When i read the review of an App named NASA space which is about solar system i see some comment like " this is the best game i have ever played" or "this is not a bad game"..... people dont even bother open the app , they just write a review to get points
Yes people would do anything to get the additional points
Reply With Quote
  #1117  
Old 08-21-2012, 02:40 PM
weehomer weehomer is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: North of Ohio
Posts: 760
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
My iphone gets that message alot where the board seems down and you get a contact page. But my ipad never gets this message. So the board must be up on FAD.

Anybody else have this problem? Can't figure out why my iphone would be having this problem but my ipad wouldn't unless it is related to my iphone going to the mobile version of their webpage and my ipad going to the desktop version.
Yeah, I would get the same message when using 4g, use wi-fi and you'll be fine.
Reply With Quote
  #1118  
Old 08-21-2012, 04:05 PM
chattycathy chattycathy is offline
Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Vermont, USA
Posts: 62
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shero89 View Post
Air Penguin is free om GnomeEscape
So is Left2Die.
Reply With Quote
  #1119  
Old 08-21-2012, 04:11 PM
Connector Connector is offline
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weehomer View Post
Yeah, I would get the same message when using 4g, use wi-fi and you'll be fine.
Wow, so using wifi will solve the contact problem on fad? Wow! Thanks, I'll try it next time I have the problem.
Reply With Quote
  #1120  
Old 08-21-2012, 06:08 PM
Slip Slip is offline
Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattycathy View Post
So is Left2Die.
Didn't know about that one! Thanks!
Know any more?
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent