Originally Posted by Connector
Have a couple of questions about GE,
1. Since most points rely on itunes game reviews, do they check automatically for your review? Or do you have to tell them that you posted a review. I saw it posted on their website that it is faster if you screencapture your review and email it to them, but that is a hassle.
2. If you post a bad review, will you still get points? I see a lot of fluff 5 star reviews on their sponsored games, so I think people seem inclined just to post anything with 5 stars, but wondered if someone ever didn't get points for a negative post.
3. My itunes nickname is longer than 16 letters and won't fit in the GE nickname field. Because of that, I was wondering if that would cause problems, anyone have a long nickname that has had problems?
4. How long does GE take to check your reviews? They must do it by hand and check it right?
1. They check it themselves. They usually send me an e-mail within 24 hours saying they saw my review and then I get 200 Gnome Points.
2. To be honest, I haven't given a 'bad' review yet. The worst review I've given was 4 stars.
3. Yeah, I think that would cause problems. You should either try contacting the people at Gnome Escape, or just change your iTunes nickname.
4. It hasn't taken longer than 24 hours for me yet. But of course, the more people that sign up, the longer it will take for them to check the reviews.