★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Free app providers discussion and updates

11-22-2012, 05:20 PM
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeAppSlots View Post
We'll have a top credits earner and top referrers leaderboard soon!
@FreeAppSlots

Is there any way I can transfer my points on to another device? I've been earning points on my 3GS which I'm selling tomorrow please let me know I've earned 630,000 so far....
11-23-2012, 06:59 AM
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 436
First world problems:
I have too much money and can't even gift apps!
Damn you FMA!



Should have never got an iPad…

Last edited by beelzebub23; 11-23-2012 at 07:01 AM.

11-23-2012, 10:15 AM
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 2,798
I'm very angry about FreeAppSlots. Spins are not given or they count faulty.
10 spins redeemed and only two spins left, buggy software from the beginning
11-23-2012, 01:21 PM
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 913
They just added Telltale's The Walking Dead game. Redeemable for only 25k point ..pretty much a steal for a $4.99 app.(Bad Piggies HD is 36k!) This is probably not going to last long! so get it before they run out of codes/up the price(that seems to be what they are doing lately)

Edit:
Yep. Only limited number of it available.
https://twitter.com/FreeAppSlots/sta...53571699224576

Edit:
Points needed have increased from 25k to 66k.

Last edited by violentv; 11-23-2012 at 04:30 PM.
11-23-2012, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by violentv View Post
They just added Telltale's The Walking Dead game. Redeemable for only 25k point ..pretty much a steal for a $4.99 app.(Bad Piggies HD is 36k!) This is probably not going to last long! so get it before they run out of codes/up the price(that seems to be what they are doing lately)

Edit:
Yep. Only limited number of it available.
https://twitter.com/FreeAppSlots/sta...53571699224576
Mass effect infiltrator is also 25k
11-23-2012, 02:01 PM
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrayForDeath View Post
Mass effect infiltrator is also 25k
Didn't mention that since it is on a $1 sale now...it is not worth 25k points!
11-23-2012, 11:57 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeAppSlots View Post
We'll have a top credits earner and top referrers leaderboard soon!
That's awesome, can't wait!
11-24-2012, 05:09 AM
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 126
Real Racing : 99$ but why we need to spend 25 K Credit for it ?? Please lower down the credit value.
11-24-2012, 07:28 AM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by speed4mee View Post
I'm very angry about FreeAppSlots. Spins are not given or they count faulty.
10 spins redeemed and only two spins left, buggy software from the beginning
The two random spins are probably your daily login bonus. I don't know what happened to your other ten though.
11-24-2012, 08:58 AM
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 5,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinS View Post
The two random spins are probably your daily login bonus. I don't know what happened to your other ten though.
I've been saying this for a while, the counter is incorrect; it skips a spin. Subtract 1 spin from the number of spins listed=the number of actual spins I get. It used to happen when the app asked if you wanted sound; now, that popup isn't showing anymore, but I still get 4 spins for a 5 spin DL.