★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Shopping Cart Hero 3 $0.99 -> FREE

05-02-2012, 02:41 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Shopping Cart Hero 3 $0.99 -> FREE

Shopping Cart Hero (the original) was one of the very first games I ever had on my first iPod Touch... I can't tell you how many hours me and my wife both sunk into that game...

I was pretty happy when I saw SCH3 in the price drop section on AppShopper, because I had never heard of it, and didn't even know they made a second one (though I can't find it...?) - anyway...

Unlike the original, this one is full of IAPs... but it still has quite a few upgrades if you're willing to put the time in... =oP

It's cheesy, yeah... and chances are, most of you will NOT enjoy this at all... but for those of you who remember the original from a couple years back, it might be worth having. =oP
05-02-2012, 02:51 PM
My son LOVED the original version of this game. Think he played the Flash version before it even came out on the iOS. Might have to download this one to give it a try.
05-08-2012, 03:36 PM
is the cletus the boss (the guy on theplane) bugged? I can't beat him even if I destroy the corn cobs...

add me on PSN = uranium65
09-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Free again

Game Center: sink_or_swim
09-10-2012, 02:38 PM
One of the most enjoyable catapult runners I have played. Recommended.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-11-2012, 12:09 PM
I went to download it on my phone.

Lo and behold, it read install instead of buy. I really have no clue what apps I have. I'm going to need a licence for Microsoft Access if I ever hope to make sense out of my iTunes purchases

C: :###
If you want to friend me on GC,tell me you're from TA and include your screen name.