★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Deadmans Run separates itself from others in the genre" - apptudes.com, 4/5 stars

"A well made action packed car racer" - appzapp.net, 4/5 stars

"The game is fun, the controls respond well... Dead Man's Run is an experience you do not want to miss." - mobilissimo.ro

Deadmans Run is an action packed Combat Racer with great visuals and it's own unique hover-car steampunk style.

Watch the trailer and see for yourself why Deadmans Run is the new must have action racer for iOS!
Use the "App Support" button on iOS devices and watch the trailer on our company homepage.

A one time purchase for all your supported iOS devices!

Fans of Death Rally will appreciate this Indie tribute created with a team of only two people with no financial backing!

Race against enemy drivers that have a personality of their own in the single player campaign to level up and unlock better upgrades. Or, take your car collection to the Time Trial mode and race for the best time on each track with each car - Can you score a 3 skull time?

9 Levels to Race with different environments
6 Cars to purchase and race, each with 5 tiers of upgrades to their weapons, armor and engines
20 enemy racers, each with their own personality and background
Time Trial mode for each car and all tracks Use the cars from your single player career to complete each trial in the best time possible
Cause damage and destruction to gain Notoriety and become better known - The local merchants will sell you better gear!
Hours of re-playability!
Touch Based controls with auto-acceleration
Manual Gas controls also available

IMPORTANT
This game has been optimized for iPhone/iPodTouch 4 and iPad 1 or newer devices.
It has NOT been tested for earlier devices and attempting to run on earlier devices is not recommended.

Deadmans Run is produced and published by Indie developer Nightfall Interactive - A company founded by two brothers who make video games in their basement - There's no Big Budget companies behind us, just our own hard word, determination, and passion for gaming!

azrialelf's comments:

Deadmans Run is an action packed Combat Racer with great visuals and it's own unique steampunk style.

Watch the trailer and see for yourself why Deadmans Run is the new must have action racer for iOS!

★★Fans of Death Rally will appreciate this Indie tribute, created with a team of only two people with no outside funding!★★

A one time purchase for all your supported iOS devices.

Race against enemy drivers that have a personality of their own in the single player campaign to level up and unlock better upgrades. Or, take your car collection to the Time Trial mode and race for the best time on each track with each car - Can you score a 3 skull time?

★★★IMPORTANT★★★
This game has been optimized for iPhone/iPodTouch 4 and iPad 1 or newer devices.
It has NOT been tested for earlier devices and attempting to run on earlier devices is not recommended.

★ 9 Levels to Race with different environments
★ 6 Cars to purchase and race, each with 5 tiers of upgrades to their weapons, armor and engines
★ 20 enemy racers, each with their own personality and background
★ Time Trial mode for each car and all tracks – Use the cars from your single player career to complete each trial in the best time possible
★ Cause damage and destruction to gain Notoriety and become better known - The local merchants will sell you better gear!
★ Hours of re-playability!
★ Touch Based controls with auto-acceleration
★ Manual Gas controls also available

Deadmans Run is produced and published by Indie developer Nightfall Interactive - A company founded by two brothers who make video games in their basement - There's no Big Budget companies behind us, just our own hard word, determination, and passion for gaming!
05-07-2012, 07:20 AM
I played this game, it's pretty cool. Pretty hard actually! Great deal for only $0.99 too!

05-07-2012, 07:55 AM
Great game! Saw it on the new releases last week, and decided to give it a try!

Love the gameplay, the upgrades, and the style of the game!
05-07-2012, 08:05 AM
Two reviews with one post count. Pretty sad tactics to promote your game dude. Not respected in the TA community.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
05-07-2012, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Two reviews with one post count. Pretty sad tactics to promote your game dude. Not respected in the TA community.
For what it's worth, they are not both from the same person. Still, it seems to me that the game could draw attention to itself without shills. I'll pick it up and post impressions later today.
05-07-2012, 08:42 AM
I eagerly await your impressions. I almost pulled an instabuy after seeing the demo video, but I decided to check impressions from TA members—real ones, preferably. Let us know.

Looks like it could be the next Death Rally. (EDIT: And, come to think of it, that's obviously what the devs intend with the name, which, I just have to say, is really trying too hard. I don't think it's coincidence that this has the same initials and has nearly synonymous name. Don't get me wrong, paying tribute to a great game that you really loved is great, just bring some originality to the mix. Anyway, enough of judging this book by the cover...and the intro video...)

Last edited by MrJR; 05-07-2012 at 09:07 AM.
05-07-2012, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
I've passed the link to friends asking them to pass it on - I can't fault them for leaving good feedback, especially when they have actually played the game.

Though I could see how the community would see them as less credible opinions.

Last edited by azrialelf; 05-07-2012 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Missed the quote
05-07-2012, 09:24 AM
ok

picked this up and played for a bit and i was pleasantly surprised. i didn't play for too long so this is just a first impression but so far i enjoy it and think its well worth the dollar.

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
05-07-2012, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrialelf View Post
I've passed the link to friends asking them to pass it on - I can't fault them for leaving good feedback, especially when they have actually played the game.

Though I could see how the community would see them as less credible opinions.
Thank you for the explanation. Sorry if my comment was a bit harsh. You game looks fun, always room for one more racer/death match on the market! May break down and try it on a 3gs. Thanks, will post if I do.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
05-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJR View Post
I eagerly await your impressions. I almost pulled an instabuy after seeing the demo video, but I decided to check impressions from TA members—real ones, preferably. Let us know.

Looks like it could be the next Death Rally. (EDIT: And, come to think of it, that's obviously what the devs intend with the name, which, I just have to say, is really trying too hard. I don't think it's coincidence that this has the same initials and has nearly synonymous name. Don't get me wrong, paying tribute to a great game that you really loved is great, just bring some originality to the mix. Anyway, enough of judging this book by the cover...and the intro video...)
I've just started the game but I felt compelled to post a comment immediately. This game has, hands down, the most brilliant control customization screen I have ever seen on iOS. It's actually playable. You get to choose between the control and camera angles and see the results real time as your car makes it down the track. I am sure there are games that do something similar, but never in a dedicated control screen. To me that says something about how seriously the developer takes the platform and it definitely bodes well for the game as a whole.

I'll comment on gameplay later this afternoon, but at a quick glance the games seems pretty polished.