★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Lilypad
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 14.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: For fans of the great game Cut the Rope, Lilypad Games presents "Draw the Line". You'll draw colorful lines with a variety of paints to guide and bounce the rubber-band ball to the cute bookworm named Milton.

With many fun, innovative and challenging levels, beautiful visuals, a heart capturing story, and a fantastic soundtrack by P.SUS, Draw the Line is an addictive and warming experience for people of all ages.

Far away in a magical library, Milton the bookworm needs your help. His girlfriend has been kidnapped and held in a pop-up-book castle by fireflies who have turned evil. Milton has designed a contraption to get himself up to the castle using pencils and rubber-bands, but he needs you to help deliver his supplies. Get the rubber-band ball to Milton, and capture all of the fireflies in each level with the least number of lines to get the 3 stars we all know and love.

Highlights

18 introductory levels across 2 chapters
Original soundtrack by P.SUS
Heart-capturing story line and artwork
Cute, interactive, and entertaining character
Gorgeous graphics
Unique paint types and other physics stationary items
Friendly and addictive 3 star system

JeremyTM's comments:

Trailer

FREE version is available here. Only buy it if you like it

We're a small home-based game studio from New Zealand called Lilypad Games. Draw the Line is our debut game.

Post below to go into the draw to win one of 5 promo codes for the full version. The draw will run over the weekend and we'll let you know who the winners are on Monday May 7 (NZ time). Sunday Evening May 6 (US time).

Follow us on Facebook.
05-04-2012, 02:11 AM
I'm interested in a promo code

05-04-2012, 03:28 AM
Looks awesome. I especially love the snails shell being the portal. So cute & creative. Count me in for a promee plz :3

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave
05-04-2012, 03:35 AM
Looks awesome..

Downloading the lite version now!
05-04-2012, 01:11 PM
Cool game, needs marketing and will be in the top.
05-04-2012, 02:37 PM
The graphics are incredible!, you guys must have spent a lot of time to get this looking so nice.

Games: Swangle for iOS
Twitter:JDunay -- I'll always follow for a follow

Http://Swangle.jamesdunaydesign.com
05-04-2012, 02:51 PM
Count me in!
05-04-2012, 02:52 PM
Ooo, love these types of games! I'll enter! Thanks.

Edit: I see you have an HD version for iPad too... Any reason you didn't just make a universal version? Is the HD one retina-ready graphics for the new iPad 3rd gen devices?

Last edited by dclose; 05-04-2012 at 02:56 PM.
05-04-2012, 11:30 PM
Hi there dclose,

Thanks for your comment, and to the others too for all the great comments so far!

Yes, our iPad version has full retina support. This was why we separated the apps. The size of the iPad version is well over 20MB (38.8MB) and we really wanted people with iPhones to be able to download the game when they're out and about and not on Wifi.

Last edited by JeremyTM; 05-04-2012 at 11:35 PM.
05-04-2012, 11:55 PM
I'd love a shot! In the meantime I'm going to try the free version. Graphics look great. Kudos to your artist. I love these kind of puzzles.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80