★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: From world renowned developer Spacetime Studios - creators of the smash hit Pocket Legends - comes the most immersive Vampire experience on mobile! Become an immortal Vampire with deadly fangs, super speed, and incredible strength. Ascend from the streets of Carvina to the pinnacle of Vampire society while carving a bloody path through the demons, werewolves, warlocks and hunters that stand in your way. Play with your friends, make new friends, join a guild or form your own unique Vampire alliance!

"One of the best designed MMO games for mobile" - GamenGadgets

"A cut above the rest" - MMORPG.com

"The action is faster, more brutal, and more gruesome" - Pocket Gamer

Features:
+ Bone-chilling Vampiric powers to unlock with every level
+ Thousands of lethal weapons and powerful gems to collect
+ Hundreds of exciting and unique vanity looks to mix and match
+ Worldwide realtime play with millions from around the globe
+ More than forty levels of solo and co-op multiplayer adventure
+ Explosive player-versus-player action with multiple arena modes

Sanuku's comments:

05-04-2012, 07:12 AM
A free vampire MMO on iPhone? My birthday isn't for three days...

05-04-2012, 11:48 AM
I really like this. I did enjoy their other two games but I think I prefer the layout and structure of this game a little better.
05-04-2012, 12:21 PM
I loved their other two games but this..ehhh. It is far more freemium than the others. An energy system? 50 plat to make a second character? I also don't like how it's less social. I wish they made it more like the other Legends games. It's like their freemium models are getting worse over time. I spent like $20 on platinum back when I was into Pocket Legends, they must have been doing it right. Then they started changing everything in that game and the new ones. I'm not interested anymore
05-04-2012, 12:34 PM
I've been looking forward to this hitting the app store for a while now. Been playing on Chrome, but I'm sorta.... meh. As kujen said, plat for everything? Really? I understand there's a cost involved with an MMO, but charge me a monthly fee and let me play.

We'll see how it goes.

---
| iPad OS 7.x | Game Center: stalingraad |

Last edited by broeken; 05-05-2012 at 01:00 AM.
05-04-2012, 12:40 PM
Game Impressions