★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: 【FREE TO DOWNLOAD】StarBunker: Guardians_HD

05-07-2012, 09:14 PM
【FREE TO DOWNLOAD】StarBunker: Guardians_HD

Download the @FreeAppADay.com Store App and wish for more top rated
paid apps like StarBunker:Guardians2 HD to become FREE for a day!

----------------------------------
★★★Our previously released StarBunker sequel, “The Guardians”, has received a large amount of favorable reviews and won “the best iPad game award “and ranked No.1 iPad games (China) in 2011. Now, the new sequel “StarBunker2” is here to shock your eyes!

★★★The best quality, new system, brand new screens and characters will give you an ultimate experience!

★★★The game contains many novel designs, such as technology tree, a variety of units, special topography, gorgeous and powerful skills, varying playing styles, and more freedom. This is the must-play game in 2012 and is ready for you to challenge.

Features:
-The original “technology tree” upgrade system plays an important role in the game; your choice of it will help you pass a level.

-36 well-designed battlefields, 10 kinds of different functions of arms, 24 kinds of menacing aliens and a variety of game designs will absolutely attract you. Let’s get the blood pumping!

-There are multi-line scientific and technical development and game levels you can select from.

-The addition of bunker, highlands, valleys and special terrain will bring more fun to the game. It will be your call to choose to increase the shooting range of weapons, or to be immune to aliens’ special effects.

-Specifically gorgeous and powerful effect, plus 9 kinds of skills will help you to defend your base. Some tips of micro-operation will eliminate dull moment in other TD games.

-The perfect real-time strategy game will keep your unforgotten moment and recall your wonderful memory!
05-07-2012, 09:16 PM
What's New in Version 1.1

1. Reduced level difficulties under easy mode, allowing players to get used to the game as quick as possible.
2. Adjusted the UI prompts in arm interface, making sure it's more clear for players to understand.
3. Adjusted the mode of purchasing crystal stones, allowing players to buy more crystal stones at lower prices.
4. Fixed some text errors.
5. Resource reward increased after passing all levels.

05-07-2012, 09:26 PM
Awesome! i think i will leave my ps3 alone tonight

iDevices: iPad air/ iPhone 5s
05-08-2012, 04:25 AM
You could go to Youtube to watch the Opening Animation for StarBunker:Guardians2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy6xMLQVSDA
05-08-2012, 05:16 AM
ACCOUNT CLOSED: Officially Quit iOS Gaming
Looks great but on checking it out, it's riddled with IAP's so sadly I'll be avoiding it.

If they did a paid version with no IAP's I'd buy it no doubt.
05-08-2012, 05:33 AM
05-08-2012, 06:35 AM
Played it in one of my friend's phone. It's a very exciting game to kill those boring hours....
05-10-2012, 12:12 AM

IT'S FREE FOR 5.8-5.11 ONLY!
It's #1 Top Free in China and Korea, #3 Top Free in Taiwan and Vietnam!
08-21-2012, 03:09 AM

Many of you are aware of StarCraft. The tower defense genre is always one of the most popular game genres in iOS platform. There is something incredibly fun. Lead your Marines to regain the planet that has been taken by the aliens! You are the chosen one to rescue the Federation ---- StarBunker: Guardians2 HD can be found from Imohoo Game Store - Top iPad Games, iPhone Games, Andorid Games, Windows Games for You ! and it is FREE TO DOWNLOAD!!

08-21-2012, 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mene View Post
Looks great but on checking it out, it's riddled with IAP's so sadly I'll be avoiding it.

If they did a paid version with no IAP's I'd buy it no doubt.
Yeah it looks pretty decent but I don't feel up to playing a game that is riddled with IAPs.
btw.. the logo really reminds me of Mass Effect 2. lol