Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-27-2012, 01:13 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

More Impressions...

-I wish that there was a way to turn on more gore/blood without having to address it through an upgrade. I want to see the most gore possible all the time and having a setting to do so (or to earn) would be ideal, without there having to be a 'drop off' in gore that you have to continually 're-up.'

-I am not that far into the game so bear with me, but I think the biggest aide in making this game potentially become boring is the board layout. Instead of each board being flat, I wish there were some elevation changes, rolling hills, tunnels, bridges--anything to change up the actual terrain. I could also see more 'bunker' type structures being added, and I would LOVE to see a mech suit of some type.

-Previously someone commented to skip over the flame thrower. Do NOT skip over the flame thrower. It is beautiful and plays great, as most flame throwers do in games. I also feel that the machine gun you are given as your main weapon is far more interesting to use than the Plasma Gun. I wish it were reversed and the Plasma Gun was the weapon you started off with, damage adjusted accordingly.
Old 05-27-2012, 01:20 AM
iPhone 4

You'll regret purchasing the flamethrower after you get the minigun...
Plus, the hail storm of bullets will make you drool in awe .
Old 05-27-2012, 01:43 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
You'll regret purchasing the flamethrower after you get the minigun...
Plus, the hail storm of bullets will make you drool in awe .
Hey Gunx...

Oh, I'm sure the minigun is great, but I look at each weapon on an individual basis. The minigun may be a better weapon, but the flame thrower plays like a dream and there is no reason to skip over great weapons, the mini gun isn't going anywhere for people who want to experience the whole game.
Old 05-27-2012, 09:29 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 4.x

Although the flamethrower doesn't do that much damage, the firing animation itself does look awesome =] Same thing goes for that lightning gun.

I also like the rocket launcher alot, can't wait for the homing missile update.
Old 05-27-2012, 09:39 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfong View Post
Although the flamethrower doesn't do that much damage, the firing animation itself does look awesome =] Same thing goes for that lightning gun.

Rocket launcher is so useless against the purple monsters and I don't really like switching guns to handle different mobs. I'm grinding for the chain gun right now.
Old 05-28-2012, 11:40 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 4.x

The update is out!
Old 05-28-2012, 03:52 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:

Quote:
The update is out!
Wow... After getting the combat shotgun and chain gun, I can honestly say this game is serious competition for Solomon's Boneyard, an that is really saying something. This game is super fun. Great weapons, solid graphics and sound, quirky theme... Awesome job, Gamelion.

The update is great. Homing missiles perform exactly as they should for the rocket launcher and seeing 'Lost Levels' written as the game title is so much more tasteful. It's the little details that count!

More comments to follow! Back to the game
Old 05-30-2012, 08:53 AM

Hi Guys,

we are almost there with a huge content update. Stay tuned!

Old 05-30-2012, 09:11 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumoSplash View Post
-Thank GOD you are changing the name from how it is currently listed underneath the App. 'The Lo...evels' is so absolutely hideous that I'm amazed it makes it out the door like that. It's just unprofessional looking. 'MS LL' or 'LostLevels' is perfectly fine. Never use ellipsis for a game title!
Even though this is a completely invalid discussion now that it's been fixed, you do know that no one chooses to have ellipses in their titles, yeah? If you synced the app through iTunes, you would have noticed the title was actually "The Lost Levels". Since that doesn't fit, ellipses were automatically put in.

To be honest, "MS LL" or "LostLevels" are just as bad as how it was. I can't stand frickin' titles that are "LikeThis" and it annoys me to no end when I see them used. "MS:TLL", "M. Shooter" or "Lost Levels" are great (and as stupid as I sound, are actually professional) though...the latter of which was actually used.
Old 05-30-2012, 04:45 PM
iPhone 4

Drooling already .

Hope there are changes to the perk system though. Perhaps you could add some sidearms that fire simultaneously with the weapon to make the power feel more powerful?