★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: LaserLink by Realtech VR

05-19-2009, 02:46 AM
LaserLink by Realtech VR

| LaserLink |iTunes Link | $0.99 |

Become the Master of the laser with LaserLink and recover every diamonds in each level.

Create junctions to allow generating a laser between 2 points of connection of color in order to recover the diamonds ones.

But be careful, certain connections will not be able simply emit and not receive.

So that connection is validated, it is necessary that is completely completed apart from the points of connection of color, which them must be with the number exact of 2.

Your only means of action are to turn the flagstones while supporting above.

Certain flagstones cannot be rotated; they are represented with a lock. Other flagstones are explosive, and will destroy the flagstones around.

To gain the level, you must recover 6 diamonds in assigned time.

The current version includes:

- 40 levels with an increased difficulty and a pleasure of different play
- Ability to listen to your iPod music preferred while playing.

LANGUAGE: English only.

Developed especially for the iPhone and iPod touch, LaserLink is a single play of reflection that will make you spend long moment of relaxation.

Youtube link | Pop Up

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I've had this game since it first came out. Played it a lot. I didn't see it posted here, so I figured I'd share. Personally, I think the title screen looks cheezy, but the game is pretty cool. Hope you all like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
This is not Windows, this is Apple, dude

Last edited by f e a r l e s s; 08-08-2009 at 11:24 PM.
05-19-2009, 03:13 AM
Looks nice.
How many levels? Are the levels pre-defined or generated?
Is the game timed? Are there different game-modes?

Never mind. Found out on AppShopper:
--------------
Become the Master of the laser with LaserLink and recover every diamonds in each level.

Create junctions to allow generating a laser between 2 points of connection of color in order to recover the diamonds ones.

But be careful, certain connections will not be able simply emit and not receive.

So that connection is validated, it is necessary that is completely completed apart from the points of connection of color, which them must be with the number exact of 2.

Your only means of action are to turn the flagstones while supporting above.

Certain flagstones cannot be rotated; they are represented with a lock. Other flagstones are explosive, and will destroy the flagstones around.

To gain the level, you must recover 6 diamonds in assigned time.

The current version includes:

- 40 levels with an increased difficulty and a pleasure of different play
- Ability to listen to your iPod music preferred while playing.

LANGUAGE: English only.

Developed especially for the iPhone and iPod touch, LaserLink is a single play of reflection that will make you spend long moment of relaxation.

What's new

Bug fixes and optimization in the save data handling, sound, and application loading
Added two more pages in the how to play section.
-----------------

Add me: GameCenter: Crypton72
Agon|CloudCell|GameloftLive!|OpenFeint|Plus+: Crypton
Proud Member of Touch Arcaders Against Piracy!
Follow me on Twitter!