Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Site Feedback and News

Old 08-08-2012, 11:31 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkota View Post
I find it useful to be able to see a person's Join Date and number of posts. There are so many instances where a game is released and a flurry of posters with only one or two posts will rave about how great the game is. I like to be able to weed those opinions out in favor of comments from more established members.

I like to see how active a poster has been in the forum, and for how long. if I like a person's comment I may click on the person's profile and read comments they've made on other topics. (For example, if they say they like adventure games, I will see what other adventure games they have commented on...)

So I agree with Teh Ninja...I find it helpful to see that info in posts.
I use the app 99% of the time and would appreciate having post count in the forum to quickly discover shill posts.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:49 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Am I the only one having problems registering from within the app? Before the universal update came out, it worked just fine. Now, I downloaded the app on my iPad and it gives me an api error. Changed my password, but still no success logging in from within the app. My Name and password obviously work fine when logging in from within the browser.

Any suggestions?
Old 09-25-2012, 09:45 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terpentine Cat View Post
Am I the only one having problems registering from within the app? Before the universal update came out, it worked just fine. Now, I downloaded the app on my iPad and it gives me an api error. Changed my password, but still no success logging in from within the app. My Name and password obviously work fine when logging in from within the browser.
I am also having trouble from the iPhone 5. If I enter my username or password incorrectly, I get the proper "Please check your username or password" error message. But I get this if I enter things correctly: "(title) Unable to log in (text) There was an error logging in to your account. (new paragraph) invalid_api_signature, Invalid API Signature"

Last edited by Ace Pumpkin; 09-25-2012 at 09:48 AM.. Reason: more accurate error message quoting
Old 09-25-2012, 02:00 PM
The Bearded One
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:

Any suggestions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Pumpkin View Post
I am also having trouble from the iPhone 5. If I enter my username or password incorrectly, I get the proper "Please check your username or password" error message. But I get this if I enter things correctly: "(title) Unable to log in (text) There was an error logging in to your account. (new paragraph) invalid_api_signature, Invalid API Signature"
Hi,

There's an issue with forum usernames that have a space in them that's causing that error. We're working on a fix for it now.

Thanks,

Jared
Old 09-28-2012, 09:38 PM
Administrator
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:

Any suggestions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Pumpkin View Post

This should be fixed in the latest version.

arn
Old 11-09-2012, 07:05 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Hey Arn, if possible, please fix the pricing for Euro currency countries. Your app still shows €0.79 in Spain, when it should show €0.89. Apple changed the pricing recently.