Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-20-2012, 12:24 PM

Default Nova 3 glitches

This post contains spoilers

Ive gotten all the way up to level ten and on the way up there I've encountered a series of weird glitches. The first one is on level two, the accuracy of the guns is way off, whenever I throw a grenade or fire the grenade launcher it goes flying over my head behind me and blows up somewhere off the map, the regular weapone like the assault rifle and the pistol seem to shoot a little towards the right, I took aim assist off and that fixed it to a certain extent. The second glitch occurs on every level, if you walk or sprint up to a wall you suddenly get dropped of the map and fall into oblivion, the crazy thing is you don't die. level ten is where it gets really frustrating, when you finally defeat Maz'rah and he dies the game just sits there and doesn't do anything, I've restarted the level so many times and it doesn't do any good, anyone else had this problem or seen any of these glitches?

Last edited by THE_WARDIN; 05-20-2012 at 12:27 PM..
Old 05-20-2012, 01:27 PM

Send a message via MSN to WunDaii Send a message via Skype™ to WunDaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul202 View Post
That's a load of bull.
No. He's right, Gameloft are helpless against hackers for that reason explained.
Old 05-20-2012, 01:56 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by WunDaii View Post
No. He's right, Gameloft are helpless against hackers for that reason explained.
God.. They can ban their UDID's and GL username. It's possible to fake your UDID but I doubt they're that smart.
Old 05-20-2012, 02:09 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemini View Post
God.. They can ban their UDID's and GL username. It's possible to fake your UDID but I doubt they're that smart.
YES YES YES

But of course GL doesn't want to make the 12 yr old kids with their jail broken iPotches mad...
Old 05-20-2012, 02:21 PM

Default Too Many Scripting Glitches

I am done playing this game. I have had scripts not load on 2 separate levels on two devices.

I've had to restart levels and have the same glitches happen. I hope the update coming solves these issues because I'm done wasting time going through a level for 30 minutes to have it not load enemies, and event or an NPC.
Old 05-20-2012, 03:18 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmosMan View Post
I am done playing this game. I have had scripts not load on 2 separate levels on two devices.

I've had to restart levels and have the same glitches happen. I hope the update coming solves these issues because I'm done wasting time going through a level for 30 minutes to have it not load enemies, and event or an NPC.

Yeah but it looks nice...

That's really all you want, right?
Old 05-20-2012, 03:33 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemini View Post
If you're using a jailbroken device, chances are you know how to fake your UDID. It's not like you need to do anything beyond install UDID faker or whatever the hell it's called.

As for banning GL usernames, that accomplishes next to nothing. Takes a minute to make a new username.
Old 05-20-2012, 03:54 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

In the MC2 update, they figured out a way that kept the files hidden on iFile, which is what the hackers use to hack the game. However, they weren't smart enough to force people to use the update, and so people could just not update it or they could go to inst@llous and download the old version of the game. If gameloft released the first version of their game with that kind of security, then there would proabably be much less hackers. Also, they could ban your UDID, and despite the fact that it would be really easy to bypass, alot of hackers proabably don't already have a UDID faker, and by the time they get banned it is too late.
Old 05-20-2012, 04:49 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

i have this app called optimum app which u can watch tv on the ipod touch ipad and iphone. When i use my old jailbroken ipod touch 2nd gen it it doesnt allow me to watch tv it says we have detected ur device has been modified plz use an unmodified device. Why cant gameloft do the same thing if someone is jailbroken the app detects it and doesnt allow the hacker to do anything at all. the hacker cant even create a new account because the message would pop up instantly and prevent the game from running. the app should close immediately when detecting a modified device
Old 05-20-2012, 05:14 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixhunter View Post
i have this app called optimum app which u can watch tv on the ipod touch ipad and iphone. When i use my old jailbroken ipod touch 2nd gen it it doesnt allow me to watch tv it says we have detected ur device has been modified plz use an unmodified device. Why cant gameloft do the same thing if someone is jailbroken the app detects it and doesnt allow the hacker to do anything at all. the hacker cant even create a new account because the message would pop up instantly and prevent the game from running. the app should close immediately when detecting a modified device
Because not everyone with a jailbroken device hacks.