10-20-2012, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKnight View Post
ahhhh I GOT THE LIGHTNING GUN JUST!!! Woohoo, but I dont have the jetpack.
ahh so your here now huh?
10-20-2012, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKnight View Post
ahhhh I GOT THE LIGHTNING GUN JUST!!! Woohoo, but I dont have the jetpack.
Lol, jetpack is so much better than lightning gun :P And lightweight pistol is jetpacks best friend <3 not rocket launcher. Rocket launcher fails.

You shouldn't invest time into getting things to counter RocketPackers. Just play instagib all day and night :P That way the noob jetpackers get owned over and over and you reap the reward of skill :P Or just leave games with higher levels.

10-22-2012, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Apocalypse View Post
Lol, jetpack is so much better than lightning gun :P And lightweight pistol is jetpacks best friend <3 not rocket launcher. Rocket launcher fails.

You shouldn't invest time into getting things to counter RocketPackers. Just play instagib all day and night :P That way the noob jetpackers get owned over and over and you reap the reward of skill :P Or just leave games with higher levels.
Personnaly, instagib seems to lag more than ffa. But the lightning gun isn't to counter anything, I just like the gun, I think ctp is the most money getting so lightning gun is useful for me. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead.exe
(Speaking of which, the world has already ended in Australia, and it sure doesn't seem any different >_____>)
10-29-2012, 02:19 PM
Finally started the campaign on this things. Just a couple levels in, but I am really struggling with the auto target. It seems to be auto targeting way off from the enemies, and I am flying through ammo. It was fine in the first level. Did anyone else have trouble with the auto-targeting?

Currently Playing: Pocket RPG, Tentacle Wars, Oh My Heroes, Minigore 2, Mini Motor Racing, Eufloria, Swordigo
10-29-2012, 02:37 PM
Hey Gameloft, are you guys working on widescreen support for this game (and other popular games like Modern Combat etc)?

Soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/chris1a-1
Audiobombs (presets and templates for iOS synths):
https://www.audiobombs.com/users/ChrisG
10-31-2012, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1a View Post
Hey Gameloft, are you guys working on widescreen support for this game (and other popular games like Modern Combat etc)?
Been looking all over for any info on this and came up with nothing. I'm really hoping (and assuming) that they are planning on updating for widescreen support. I really hope it's sooner than later, it's annoying as all hell playing a letterboxed game.

Currently playing: AG Drive, Flop Rocket, Space Marshals, Strategic Defence, Drone: Shadow Strike, Kill Shot, MetalStorm: Aces, CounterSpy, Spiral Ep:1, ARC Squadron, Sector Strike, FullBlast, Land Air Sea Warfare HD, Machines at War 3, MechCom
10-31-2012, 09:00 PM
Will there be another tournament? A while since that happened...
11-02-2012, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoo View Post
Will there be another tournament? A while since that happened...
agreed, I need something that I haven't done yet or else... Grinding for the jetpack will be just PURE boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead.exe
(Speaking of which, the world has already ended in Australia, and it sure doesn't seem any different >_____>)

Last edited by JediKnight; 11-02-2012 at 05:54 PM.
11-02-2012, 06:46 PM
Can anyone report how this looks like on the ipad 4 vs ipad 3?
11-02-2012, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Can anyone report how this looks like on the ipad 4 vs ipad 3?

If there is a difference...I eagerly await the screenshots. I doubt there is a difference. I think this whole iPad 4 thing is another marketing ploy.